Anyone got a job for me please

Having had a good look at my current fiscal stituation I have decided I need a part-time job preferable school hours only that pays me £25,000 gross per annum. Would love to hear from all potential employers. I am a fabulous worker worth every penny and a total asset to any company !!! YOU NEED ME lol !!

Comments

• YaziYazi Well-Known Posts: 225Registered
    Only £25000???
  • Sweetpotato ChipsSweetpotato Chips Well-Known Posts: 173Registered
    That is part time money of course, why do you think I could ask for more ????
  • messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Posts: 1,281Registered
    i'd say that less. 25K is brilliant for part time!
    messedup89 wrote: »
    i'd say that less. 25K is brilliant for part time!
    yeah would be would it !!! PERFECT !!
  • MargaMarga Experienced Mentor Posts: 981Registered
    but should be £25K net ...and then plus commision/bonus :)
    Marga wrote: »
    but should be £25K net ...and then plus commision/bonus :)
    Thats what I talking about 25 net and commission just for coming into work and allowing them to be in my presence. If they truely deserved me they'd do it !! Like the L'oreal advert "because I am worth it"
  • troytroy Trusted Regular Posts: 275Registered
    I just applied for another job today, so I worked really hard on my CV (again), the only downside is that now, whilst sat reading through it, even I don't recognise that the person I have written about is me!!!!

I may have stretched the truth a little too much do you think?
  • farmergilesfarmergiles Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 1,693Registered
    troy wrote: »
    I just applied for another job today, so I worked really hard on my CV (again), the only downside is that now, whilst sat reading through it, even I don't recognise that the person I have written about is me!!!!

I may have stretched the truth a little too much do you think?

Was it something I said on Tuesday???...lol
  • AlmajoAlmajo Just Joined Posts: 4Registered
    I've been trying to find work but even at the bottom of the ladder you need experience, something I don't really have yet. Of course, if all was right with the world I'd be getting mad money because I'm a genius really. I just wish people could see that =p
    Almajo wrote: »
    I've been trying to find work but even at the bottom of the ladder you need experience, something I don't really have yet. Of course, if all was right with the world I'd be getting mad money because I'm a genius really. I just wish people could see that =p
    My tutor has told us to use the term CPD alot in interviews he reckons it really impresses people (Continuous Personal Developement ) and another tip do research on the job and company you are going for, if show that you know alittle of their company before you even start they'll be well impressed