Anyone got a job for me please

Sweetpotato Chips
Sweetpotato Chips Registered Posts: 173 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Having had a good look at my current fiscal stituation I have decided I need a part-time job preferable school hours only that pays me £25,000 gross per annum. Would love to hear from all potential employers. I am a fabulous worker worth every penny and a total asset to any company !!! YOU NEED ME lol !!

Comments

• Yazi
    Yazi Registered Posts: 225 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Only £25000???
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    That is part time money of course, why do you think I could ask for more ????
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i'd say that less. 25K is brilliant for part time!
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    messedup89 wrote: »
    i'd say that less. 25K is brilliant for part time!
    yeah would be would it !!! PERFECT !!
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    but should be £25K net ...and then plus commision/bonus :)
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    Marga wrote: »
    but should be £25K net ...and then plus commision/bonus :)
    Thats what I talking about 25 net and commission just for coming into work and allowing them to be in my presence. If they truely deserved me they'd do it !! Like the L'oreal advert "because I am worth it"
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I just applied for another job today, so I worked really hard on my CV (again), the only downside is that now, whilst sat reading through it, even I don't recognise that the person I have written about is me!!!!

I may have stretched the truth a little too much do you think?
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    troy wrote: »
    I just applied for another job today, so I worked really hard on my CV (again), the only downside is that now, whilst sat reading through it, even I don't recognise that the person I have written about is me!!!!

I may have stretched the truth a little too much do you think?

Was it something I said on Tuesday???...lol
  • Almajo
    Almajo Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    I've been trying to find work but even at the bottom of the ladder you need experience, something I don't really have yet. Of course, if all was right with the world I'd be getting mad money because I'm a genius really. I just wish people could see that =p
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    Almajo wrote: »
    I've been trying to find work but even at the bottom of the ladder you need experience, something I don't really have yet. Of course, if all was right with the world I'd be getting mad money because I'm a genius really. I just wish people could see that =p
    My tutor has told us to use the term CPD alot in interviews he reckons it really impresses people (Continuous Personal Developement ) and another tip do research on the job and company you are going for, if show that you know alittle of their company before you even start they'll be well impressed
Privacy Policy