jewels.p wrote: »
    Are you a MAN? Cause the dent only cost £100 to fix :lol:

no but if i ask nicely can i have the money anyway lol
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    Sweetpotato Chips Registered Posts: 173 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    AK002 wrote: »
    We're the best drivers... ever... FACT
    This is true we do get cheaper insurance and the reason is we don't drive around like we own the blooming road and we are not trying to grab other drivers "territory" all the time therefore having less accidents !!! GO WOMEN DRIVERS !!!
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Don't worry FG, I'm more than capable of keeping the male end up on this thread...

Troy, I think being able to cook a perfect roast dinner with almost military precision - which I myself will admit I cannot - is the only raison d'etre that women ever seem to have for owning the term multi-tasking.

Let's all find out where the Blobster lives and double park his car in. Hahahahaha.

Sorry Blobs but you asked for that one.
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    Sweetpotato Chips Registered Posts: 173 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    speegs wrote: »
    Let's all find out where the Blobster lives and double park his car in. Hahahahaha.

Sorry Blobs but you asked for that one.
    Is it me or has this all got alittle out of hand...Does it always get so rowdy on a friday afternoon?
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    jewels.p wrote: »
    What about the bloke in front of me that reversed first. If he hadnt done it none of this would have happened!

Granted and had he hit you, he would have been to blame. But he didn't hit you, you (almost) hit the car behind. If you thought it was unsafe to reverse then you shouldn't have reversed (which I know is easier said than done with hindsight!)

As for you Sara Spiegel, I often buy cars with towbars so people who block me in sometimes end up with dented doors and wings! I remember at the Hammy Odeon many years ago when some idiot was happily watching me from within his campervan as I was trying to manoeuvre out. In the end I lost my rag, reversed into him with my towbar, gave him a total look of death and then just drove off. Never heard anything!
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    In the end I lost my rag, reversed into him with my towbar, gave him a total look of death and then just drove off. Never heard anything!

so its you i have been looking for years lolz kidding
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Granted and had he hit you, he would have been to blame. But he didn't hit you, you (almost) hit the car behind. If you thought it was unsafe to reverse then you shouldn't have reversed (which I know is easier said than done with hindsight!)

As for you Sara Spiegel, I often buy cars with towbars so people who block me in sometimes end up with dented doors and wings! I remember at the Hammy Odeon many years ago when some idiot was happily watching me from within his campervan as I was trying to manoeuvre out. In the end I lost my rag, reversed into him with my towbar, gave him a total look of death and then just drove off. Never heard anything!

Ever considered anger management courses blobbyh?

And if you think that cooking is the only thing a woman is good for then.....well, the least said on that the better!! LOL
  • blobbyh
    Options
    I don't need anger management since 100% of people back down when they see the red mist descending upon me!

I never said women were only good at cooking: without them, how would we be able to breed fine male chauvinist pigs? (just kidding!) But seriously, in TV adverts we never see men doing the ironing or pushing hoovers or women fixing cars do we? And if you don't like it, complain to the ad makers, not me! :-)
  • troy
    Options
    I don't need anger management since 100% of people back down when they see the red mist descending upon me!

I never said women were only good at cooking: without them, how would we be able to breed fine male chauvinist pigs? (just kidding!) But seriously, in TV adverts we never see men doing the ironing or pushing hoovers or women fixing cars do we? And if you don't like it, complain to the ad makers, not me! :-)

THATS IT!! I can feel a complaint coming on! (LOL....I really am joking)

Either that or it is just my PMT making me disagreeable!
  • blobbyh
    Options
    Q: What's worse than a male chauvinist pig?

A: A woman who won't do what's she's told.

Bring it on Troy...
  • troy
    Options
    Q: What's worse than a male chauvinist pig?

A: A woman who won't do what's she's told.

Bring it on Troy...

This brings me back to the saying of.....

What is the only use for a man?

MOWING THE LAWN!

As everything else will come with batteries!
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I think that women and men are equal.

And that says a lot after last june for me! Ended up in hospital due to a male driver!
  • blobbyh
    Options
    troy wrote: »
    THATS IT!! I can feel a complaint coming on!

Go and tell another female then 'cos you should know by now that we men switch off once ladies start ranting (and/or when EastEnders is on).

Of couse, we're all equal but it's just that some are more equal than others.
Privacy Policy