AAT home page says I am not currently studying- worried!!!

Options
Miss_HJ
Miss_HJ Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
Is anyone else waiting for final results and found the home page when you log in says - You are not currently studying please click to see courses AAT offers?

It always showed here OS units, and statements of achievements? this has gone, however my provisional AAT section is showing complete still? I wanted this page to FAX to CIMA showing I was waiting for 1 exam result but it has dissapeared!!

Confused.....

Comments

• messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    statements of achievements arnt available until feb 17th
  • otebeke
    otebeke Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    aat home page is saying i'm currently not studying

hi Miss HJ I'M EXPERIENCING THE SAME PROBLEM I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO THINK I HAVE PASSED OR WHAT BECAUSE I WAS ALSO WAITING FOR THE RESULTS FOR 1 SUBJECT. I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORRIED!!
  • Miss_HJ
    Options
    otebeke wrote: »
    hi Miss HJ I'M EXPERIENCING THE SAME PROBLEM I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO THINK I HAVE PASSED OR WHAT BECAUSE I WAS ALSO WAITING FOR THE RESULTS FOR 1 SUBJECT. I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORRIED!!

Im glad its not just me!!! one subject for me too, DFS, what one are you waiting for? are you continuing studying after?
  • otebeke
    Options
    I was waiting for pcr but i have checked for my friends who were writing too but theirs is showing that they are on their way to complete the technician level. I'm soo confused but i think it means we have passed. Have u submitted the simulations results.
  • Miss_HJ
    Options
    I was waiting for pcr but i have checked for my friends who were writing too but theirs is showing that they are on their way to complete the technician level. I'm soo confused but i think it means we have passed. Have u submitted the simulations results.

Hmm,,, are all their simulations/projects signed off? its weird im debating calling the AAT just to confirm?

All my sims and project are signed off as i had an issue with the project not showing for a while and had to get the college to sort it!!! 3

Have you filled all the bits out online for provisional full membership? I have so dont know if this is why its nwo showing like that?
  • otebeke
    Options
    No i haven't & i don't know about that , where can i acess it on my aat, i mean the online provisional full membership. i have submitted all my simulations & they have been showing in the statement of achievement. what i don't understand is that the subject remaining for me (pcr) i s been showing on the homepage & now all of sudden is not there.Bt i don't thnk you have to call them , just for the 15th of feb.
  • Miss_HJ
    Options
    No i haven't & i don't know about that , where can i acess it on my aat, i mean the online provisional full membership. i have submitted all my simulations & they have been showing in the statement of achievement. what i don't understand is that the subject remaining for me (pcr) i s been showing on the homepage & now all of sudden is not there.Bt i don't thnk you have to call them , just for the 15th of feb.

I have just called the AAT worried lol and they say that this should be the same for all AAT students as they are awaiting to update with the exam results.
    PANIC OVER!!

With regards to the provisional full membership if you are only awaiting one exam result then you should complete this, its a professional reference, experience and apply online you need to complete

On the home page if you click on my aat, its in the middle, bottom of the page, whats next? it simply means hopefully when we pass we are automatically awarded MAAT status. Or search MAAT status.
  • otebeke
    Options
    its not true , it is not the same for all students because i checked for my friends but theirs are listed, or may be its because they have not submitted their simulations.
  • Miss_HJ
    Options
    its not true , it is not the same for all students because i checked for my friends but theirs are listed, or may be its because they have not submitted their simulations.

I did mention on the phone some peoples were showing, but she checked mine and said all was OK so im not worrying anymore, mabye cos iv completed all sims/project and the MAAT bit? Hopefully its a good sign!!
  • otebeke
    Options
    lets just hope for the best , but i think its a sign that we have passed lollllllllll, hey i'm just saying.
  • otebeke
    Options
    i wish all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • otebeke
    Options
    i meant to say, i wish you all the best miss HJ!
  • messedup89
    Options
    Miss_HJ wrote: »
    I did mention on the phone some peoples were showing, but she checked mine and said all was OK so im not worrying anymore, mabye cos iv completed all sims/project and the MAAT bit? Hopefully its a good sign!!

i think your right as im waiting on 1 exam (DFS) but my profile is fine. Though i am waiting on my college to report my IAP skills to AAT (need the IV to come i first)
  • Miss_HJ
    Options
    i meant to say, i wish you all the best miss HJ!

Thanks, I hope you get the sucessful result too, will be so nice to have completed AAT!!
  • Miss_HJ
    Options
    messedup89 wrote: »
    i think your right as im waiting on 1 exam (DFS) but my profile is fine. Though i am waiting on my college to report my IAP skills to AAT (need the IV to come i first)

Hopefully then, I had a nightmare getting the college to submit the project correctly, if you have done the work then get on to them as this will affect you becoming MAAT!!
  • messedup89
    Options
    Miss_HJ wrote: »
    Hopefully then, I had a nightmare getting the college to submit the project correctly, if you have done the work then get on to them as this will affect you becoming MAAT!!

Its fine, kaplan are always ontime. But the Internal verifier isnt coming in kaplan until 11th feb. They will report it after that :)
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    i am really confused here as i am only waiting for my MAC unit 33 all of my other simulation were completed and were showing on the system few days back but up to my knowledge statement of achievements usally gets blocked before the result .... but i am still getting the normal message that i am on my way of completing the qualification etc is that means i have failed MAC again ??? oh my i am really confused
  • Miss_HJ
    Options
    i am really confused here as i am only waiting for my MAC unit 33 all of my other simulation were completed and were showing on the system few days back but up to my knowledge statement of achievements usally gets blocked before the result .... but i am still getting the normal message that i am on my way of completing the qualification etc is that means i have failed MAC again ??? oh my i am really confused

As much as id like it to mean iv passed it doesnt, Id phone the AAT if I were you and ask, they told me all accounts were being closed down awaiting results.

Dont panic, and good luck!!
  • welshboy
    welshboy Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi,

Mine also has you are not studying and I am awaiting one also
  • sadie
    sadie Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    same here...........
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I am waiting on ECR Results and today it is now showing again although the last few days it wasnt. It only said I was on my way to completing Diploma Level. IT BETTER NOT MEAN I HAVE FAILED!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    jewels.p wrote: »
    I am waiting on ECR Results and today it is now showing again although the last few days it wasnt. It only said I was on my way to completing Diploma Level. IT BETTER NOT MEAN I HAVE FAILED!

mine says that too and ive completed advanced certificate :) could be a good sign
  • jewels.p
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    mine says that too and ive completed advanced certificate :) could be a good sign

Yours is showing that you still have to do ECR?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Yours is showing that you still have to do ECR?

No ive completed all just diploma exams and unit ten to do and it says the same as yours.

Sorry read your reply wrong though you ment ecr wasnt showing (doh day ignore me)
  • jewels.p
    Options
    No ive completed all just diploma exams and unit ten to do and it says the same as yours.

Sorry read your reply wrong though you ment ecr wasnt showing (doh day ignore me)

Yeah it wasnt showing but now it is. Now you're saying that's a Bad Sign aren't you? :laugh:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Yeah it wasnt showing but now it is. Now you're saying that's a Bad Sign aren't you?

No yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no - i dont know :lol: o gawd is it the 15th yet so all normal thinking can resume.

What you doing at the momment have you already started diploma?
  • jewels.p
    Options
    I have decided not to come on here until after the 15th as these threads will only get worse until then and I will be even more stressed out...................well I will try anyway!

Yes I have started DFS. I am hoping to sit this and PTC in June but that won't be happening if I have to do a resit:sad:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    I have decided not to come on here until after the 15th as these threads will only get worse until then and I will be even more stressed out...................well I will try anyway!

Yes I have started DFS. I am hoping to sit this and PTC in June but that won't be happening if I have to do a resit:sad:

you can do both someone at our college is
  • messedup89
    Options
    cant escape 15th msn knows all sees all lol

you can do both someone at our college is

Its worse when your waiting on your final AAT results so you can move onto ACCA/CIMA.

Its nail biting!!!
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    lets not think about this 15th feb is not far away oh God why i read this thread at first place
Privacy Policy