AAT home page says I am not currently studying- worried!!!

Options
2Β»

Comments

• jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    lets not think about this 15th feb is not far away oh God why i read this thread at first place

Thats exactly how I feel. I said I wasnt gonna come on here until after 15th but I cant and will probably read all the threads that freak me out too! :laugh:
  • jewels.p
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    you can do both someone at our college is

Hey A-Vic you are meant to make me feel better by saying I won't need to do a resit not tell me I can! :laugh:
  • Miss_HJ
    Miss_HJ Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Its worse when your waiting on your final AAT results so you can move onto ACCA/CIMA.

Its nail biting!!!

im in same position, only registered for CIMA sunday on last day.... so doubtful noe if right thing as havent actually had results ..... not sleeing ATM either silly things in my head!! Calms not helping either!!!

11 days till i can sleep well again!
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Miss_HJ wrote: Β»
    im in same position, only registered for CIMA sunday on last day.... so doubtful noe if right thing as havent actually had results ..... not sleeing ATM either silly things in my head!! Calms not helping either!!!

11 days till i can sleep well again!

Totally sympathise with you. I can never sleep when things are stressing me out. They tell you to forget about it until morning cause you cant do anything about it but that doesnt work!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    They can tell you a lot of those things, but finding something that works is quite hard...

Another one to try is to deliberate start thinking up a story or fantasy in your head, so you focus on that, which may or may not involve the topic you are worried about.

Another one of those is to imagine what will happen if you get the best possible results and start a fantasy from there and how your life would change or improve or what you will do afterwards. I know it doesn't sound helpful, but by giving yourself the results you want, your mind apparently stops worrying about it, which might give you a nice night of rest.

However, it's really depending on the person/ personality, they don't seem to work for me, no matter how hard I try, so I can only suggest to try them out...
  • Miss_HJ
    Options
    jewels.p wrote: Β»
    Totally sympathise with you. I can never sleep when things are stressing me out. They tell you to forget about it until morning cause you cant do anything about it but that doesnt work!

No Its from the 2 wk countdown i have started panicing!! think its so much worse waiting for the final exam to pass AAT. Im not good without sleep either feel so tense!! i think ok i wnt think bout it, then 2 mins later i am back to wat ifs.... i know i cant change the result but i am so uncertain on the result, i dint feel it went particuarly good or bad either way!!

will be celebrating or drowning my sorrows either way after this stress!!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Hey A-Vic you are meant to make me feel better by saying I won't need to do a resit not tell me I can!

right am off down a hole and not coming out till the 16th lol.

No i have found it strange tho that our college has let one of the student take tech exams without even passing a single exam?

Anyway i wont be around on the monday night i dont think so good luck all :)
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Anyway i wont be around on the monday night i dont think so good luck all :)

Why where will you be?
  • Rinske
    Options
    Probably drowning herself in beer in the local pub, to avoid having to sit there and wait for the results. Or maybe to celebrate after she got them?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    jilt wrote: Β»
    Why where will you be?

Other half is still down so probs in the pub (shock on a school night too)
  • A-Vic
    Options
    my page has never changed should i be worried???
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    same here fellow..... my one also never changed
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    my didnt change either
  • jewels.p
    Options
    my page has never changed should i be worried???

Be afraid....................be very afraid.......................:lol: revenge is sweet!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Be afraid....................be very afraidrevenge is sweet!

Nar - to be honest tho it is out of our hands as i was kindly reminded by my bestest study buddy on here :)
  • jewels.p
    Options
    That's the way I am trying to look at it. No matter how stressed we get it aint gonna change anything now!
  • nag17
    nag17 Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    worried..worried

hi every body

I am just waiting for DFS result. I checked my AAT yesterday it said { you are not doing any qualifications check for AAT offers} but I checked it just now it changed to { you are in your way finishing....} I am SO SO SO worried does that mean any thing?!!! are they in an updating process.? Does all people have the same or just me? Please please let me know I can't go to sleep tonight.
  • Rinske
    Options
    Stop worrying!

It's not meaning anything, other than that they are working on updating it... :)

If it changed it doesnt mean you failed or passed and if it did, we wouldn't be told, so there is no use of speculating about it! It's 10 days till the results, so 10 days to focus on all kind of things that is not exam results...
    Although getting it out of my head is not easy... Especially now loads of people keep asking me about the results and if I heard anything yet...
  • Miss_HJ
    Options
    We are all in the same boat!! Noone knows what the results are yet AAT are amending their system to allow them to post the results, obviously they cant do all students at the same time so this is why peoples are changing gradually.

IT DOES NOT MEAN PASS/FAIL
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Miss_HJ wrote: Β»
    We are all in the same boat!! Noone knows what the results are yet AAT are amending their system to allow them to post the results, obviously they cant do all students at the same time so this is why peoples are changing gradually.

IT DOES NOT MEAN PASS/FAIL

that makes sense .... eased my nerve a bit
Privacy Policy