Valentines day load of old rubbish or the most romantic day of the year??

2»

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    just been looking round the shops for a card. now in germany, they don't do romance very well. so the card i am eyeing up is black with red hearts, very original i hear you say. everything is either hearts or sheep????? go figure.

the fact that it is almost the size of a piece of A3 did me make me laugh.

now how am i gonna get that in the car without him noticing?
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    Sweetpotato Chips Registered Posts: 173 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Cullen wrote: »
    Can't say I have had much time to look around.

I could advertise on this thread, do you think?

Wanted: New spouse. Must be kind to sons,aged father, dogs, cats, me. Cooking and cleaning skills preferred. Rich would be good too. Own teeth and hair optional.

Anyone interested?
    I doubt you'll get much of a response considering you threw your last one off a cliff !! not unless she's feeling particularly suicidal
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    taskey wrote: »
    just been looking round the shops for a card. now in germany, they don't do romance very well. so the card i am eyeing up is black with red hearts, very original i hear you say. everything is either hearts or sheep????? go figure.

the fact that it is almost the size of a piece of A3 did me make me laugh.

now how am i gonna get that in the car without him noticing?
    Blokes are pretty good at completely missing things like that so think you'll be pretty safe to get it into the car LOL good luck
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    we never celebrate valentine's as in the 14th of feb

we have glimpses of valentine's evey now and then when we would do something for one another for no other reason as to see each other smile ...
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Call off the search, the spouse has returned.

Apparantly managed to crawl back up the mountain using only the fingertips on the left hand. Naturally I let spouse have a ten minute break before resuming cleaning and cooking.

Sons are pleased they dont have to eat cat food anymore, cats are pleased too for some unknown reason.........
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    Cullen wrote: »
    Call off the search, the spouse has returned.

Apparantly managed to crawl back up the mountain using only the fingertips on the left hand. Naturally I let spouse have a ten minute break before resuming cleaning and cooking.

Sons are pleased they dont have to eat cat food anymore, cats are pleased too for some unknown reason.........
    3 days to go and still have no plans think I will be to ill this year anyway blurgh !!!
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I think my 19 yr old son is in trouble with his girlfriend...he ask me to post his girlfriend the valentines card he had forgotten about before he went away.
    I duly wrote in it and added her name and address on the front of the envelope and posted it off...I got a text from her earlier thanking me for sending it, and adding my son is an insensitive oaf!!!!

I can NOT imagine what she ment?? I hope is was not talking about my baby???!!! :)
Privacy Policy