Judgement Day - The results

Options
Ian
Ian Registered Posts: 83 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello,

Results are due to come through anytime after 6pm. I'm hoping for PCR and PTC today. Let us all know what your waiting for and how you are passing the time. Expect regular updates from me throughout the day

Comments

• AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    God i'm siting here shitting myself LOL..

PEV & PCR... working till 4... may work on till 8 or so and wait on results...

Don't feel like eating or anything lol..
  • Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I'm not worried at all tbh, you can't do anything about it now lol
  • oh confused one
    oh confused one Registered Posts: 128 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Ian wrote: »
    Hello,

Results are due to come through anytime after 6pm. I'm hoping for PCR and PTC today. Let us all know what your waiting for and how you are passing the time. Expect regular updates from me throughout the day

PCR and PTC for me as well - really quite concerned esp about the tax one - but only coz I lost my job and paying for re-sits will be quite difficult. Once you leave the exam room there is nothing you can do about it - GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WAITING TODAY
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I'm waiting for PCR and PEV.

I'll be completely distracted at work (usually find exam results day very hard at work!) but I'm very busy so hoping the day goes quickly.

I keep telling myself that there is nothing I can do to change what is on that e-mail so no use worrying too much!
  • Miss_HJ
    Miss_HJ Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Im waiting for DFS, so nervous, I know I cant change the results but i just wanna know so I can plan to either re-sit AAT or take my first CIMA My whole summer cant be planned until i know as AAT exam wld be June, Cima wld be May well hopefully in less than 10 hrs I will be able to plan a holiday either way!!

Good luck evetyone!!
  • Criggers
    Criggers Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I am waiting on PEV and DFS. This time last year I did DFS and was given a
    Section 1 - N
    Section 2 - Y

Hoping for four Y's this time around. I really really really don't want to fail. I didn't mind failing DFS last time as I had my reasons, but this time I have no excuses. As for PEV, I didn't put as much into that revision as I could/should have but I still felt good coming out of it. Hopefully after today I won't need to worry about AAT anymore.

That is something I am worried about though. I felt OK coming out of it which probably means I didn't do so well lol.

It means nothing now since you can't change results but good luck everyone.
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Morning everyone....

Think today is going to be a loooooooooooooooong day! I am taking my mind off things by taking my boyfriend to a spa shortly to take my mind off things!

I am eagerly awaiting results for BTC and PTC and not feeling too confident. Would like to think I have passed personal tax, but sure I have failed business tax esp on section 1. This will be the first time I have failed so although I am expecting it, will still be gutted..... x
  • Miss_HJ
    Options
    im more nervous on DFS given the big fail rate in the past, I found section 2 OK but section 1 i wasnt overly happy with, not much balanced :( tho I know this isnt always a fail it just makes me more nervous than if i was happy with it!!
  • JillMarie
    JillMarie Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Am waiting for PCR and PEV, I know I can't change anything but it doesn't make the wait any better!!!!!!!
    Good luck everyone.............
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Miss_HJ wrote: »
    im more nervous on DFS given the big fail rate in the past, I found section 2 OK but section 1 i wasnt overly happy with, not much balanced :( tho I know this isnt always a fail it just makes me more nervous than if i was happy with it!!

When I sat DFS I was sure I'd failed section 2. As the weeks have gone by I'd forgotten about it to be honest, think I'd told myself oh it will be ok. Now the time has come for the results I'm remembering how I felt when I came out of the exam and think there's a very good chance I've failed.

Oh well can't do anything about it othere than get the result and if it's bad news just get on with revision.

Good luck to evreyone awaiting results.
  • Pinkjo
    Pinkjo Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I'm waiting for PCR, I think I failed section 2 - therefore an overall fail :-(

Does anyone know when they post the answers to the exams, is it sometime today?
  • M_H
    M_H Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    has anyone else's "your achievments" section changed to insinuate that you have finished???

mine says:
    Congratulations! You have already been awarded the following AAT qualification(s):

NVQ/SVQ Intermediate - 2003 standards
    NVQ/SVQ Technician - 2003 standards

However I am waiting on exam results for BTC as my final exam on Technician.

Could this mean I have passed????

I dont want to get too excited, but a pretty major glitch if it is wrong!

either way - wont beleive anything until i receive the email, but that is just going to make the day unbearably long!
  • Vics
    Vics Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Im Waiting for PEV, PCR & BTC!!

Am hoping that I pass atleast 2 of them!! But am feeling really sick about it!! :(

Oh well guess its just a waiting game now!! Busy day at work 2day and then dinner with the boyf later so will be check my email while Im out!!

Good luck every1!
  • ema192
    ema192 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    waiting for dfs results feel soo sick today roll on 6pm think a bottle of wine may be on the cards for after work to make the shock more bearable! have a bad feeling today :-(
    good luck everyone !!!
  • Miss_HJ
    Options
    M_H wrote: »
    has anyone else's "your achievments" section changed to insinuate that you have finished???

mine says:
    Congratulations! You have already been awarded the following AAT qualification(s):

NVQ/SVQ Intermediate - 2003 standards
    NVQ/SVQ Technician - 2003 standards

However I am waiting on exam results for BTC as my final exam on Technician.

Could this mean I have passed????

I dont want to get too excited, but a pretty major glitch if it is wrong!

either way - wont beleive anything until i receive the email, but that is just going to make the day unbearably long!

I posted the other day about mine changing its to do with the AAT making changes behind the secenes.

Strangley enuf today mine says im not studying again - I wouldnt take it to mean anything. mine done this the other day and then went back to normal.
  • Miss_HJ
    Options
    ema192 wrote: »
    waiting for dfs results feel soo sick today roll on 6pm think a bottle of wine may be on the cards for after work to make the shock more bearable! have a bad feeling today :-(
    good luck everyone !!!

I think this is the worst iv felt b4 results, DFS just cms to be the worst to pass, this is my last one. I felt bad on MAC in june but turned out OK so fingers crossed!!
  • M_H
    M_H Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Miss_HJ wrote: »
    I posted the other day about mine changing its to do with the AAT making changes behind the secenes.

Strangley enuf today mine says im not studying again - I wouldnt take it to mean anything. mine done this the other day and then went back to normal.
    Yeah, Mine was the same.
    It said wasnt studying, then said was, and again today says not.

However this bit is new... its the part attached to the statement of achievement.

Up until recently it was only saying i had been awarded intermediate, but now its saying I have been awarded technician too.

Anyway - mind f**k by AAT if I haven't passed, but this is the 4th sitting of BTC, and I was prepared for the "not Succesful" part of the email again.

Roll on 6pm!
  • otebeke
    otebeke Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hey m h
    mine is saying that too! I'm so nervous cauz i'm waiting for pcr only
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    i am terrified....

waiting on IAC, ECR and FRA ....
  • laurad
    laurad Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    anyone had any results yet?
  • Criggers
    Options
    laurad wrote: »
    anyone had any results yet?

Email results shouldn't be until 6pm onwards. Although a lass I work with got hers on the Sunday night on previous results days. So you never know...
  • dobbieobby
    dobbieobby Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    ANOTHER evening spent clicking the 'refresh' button and having a panic attack when it finally shows in the inbox...
    I'm waiting on DFS and Personal Tax results. I get home at exactly 6:03pm, so will grab a bottle of wine on route to me laptop and camp there until it comes through.
    Good luck everyone :-)
  • Miss_HJ
    Options
    oh just checked mine, it now says this:

Certificate 2005
    Advanced 2005 Diploma -
    Diploma 2005
    View your statement of achievement.

But has always said first 2, tho when u click view stamement of achievement says unavailable.... hmmm think it is me getting myself at it again, roll on 6pm!!!
  • Vics
    Options
    Its just so nerve racking. I have gotten my results around 8pm the last few times so hopefully the same will apply this sitting!!

Out for dinner tonight at 7.30 so will be attached to my phone checking me emails until they come through!! eek!!
    :~
  • Criggers
    Options
    I have 5 a side at 7.45 so I am hoping they don't come through until after that! Gonna treat myself to a bottle of red wine, which isn't clever for a work night. But what the heck, we deserve it right? Well, hopefully.
  • Vics
    Options
    I agree and we def deserve *fingers crossed* :)

Luckily Ive got 2mo off so will be either celebrating or drowing the sorrows 2nite!!
  • izzy
    izzy Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Judgement Day

Hi Folks
    My Statement of Achievement is also suggesting I've passed.
    BUT I've phoned student services & they are sure this does not mean anything.
    I was asked for my membership number & which result I was waiting for & she was so keen to asure me it meant nothing, I now feel I've failed.
  • Pinkjo
    Pinkjo Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Does anyone know why the past papers for December 2009 haven't been put up yet? They normally go on a day or two before the results, and give you a bit of an indication as to whether you may or may not have passed
  • Debs2809
    Debs2809 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    AAT is not allowing me to look at my statement of achievements!
  • Vics
    Options
    It wont until Weds due to updating them to show passes for this sitting
Privacy Policy