Judgement Day - The results

Options
1234568»

Comments

• lilcherubxx
    lilcherubxx Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Still waiting :(

I still havent received mine by email :( i hate all this waiting, it says they go online today but then it says we cant log in until tomorrow :S

Congratulations to all that have got the results they were hoping for x
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I still havent received mine by email :( i hate all this waiting, it says they go online today but then it says we cant log in until tomorrow :S

Congratulations to all that have got the results they were hoping for x

Does this work for you ?

http://www.aat.org.uk/exams/
  • acc1077
    acc1077 Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I finally got an email at 10.08pm an apology for the email they had sent me earlier being addressed to a different person, i got that email 2 minutes later. What a mess up.

But happily I passed both PCR and PEV, just the project to do now
  • Marg22
    Marg22 Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I didn't get an email last night, gave up in the end and went to bed.

Thanks for the link AK002 I've just used that and I have passed PTC & BTC such a sigh of relief. I really don't think I could have faced starting again with a new tax year.

Thats everything done for this qualification so pleased.

Congrats to everyone who passed, those who didn't you will nail it next time.

Marg
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Congrats to all passers!
    And don't give up to those that didn't pass!

I'm very happy to have passed PEV and PCR! But the forums were a bit overloaded yesterday, so I couldn't check anyone's posts with results, glad to see so many positive posts!

Good luck studying for the June exams and for those starting ACCA/ CIMA good luck too!
  • Sparkly
    Sparkly Registered Posts: 139 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Well done to everyone who passed :) After all the negative posts about the second half of the DFS paper I was convinced it was a fail! Got my results last night when I was in the middle of Tesco! Oh the joy of the Blakberry device! I was so excited but managed to hold off the victory dance until I got back to my car!!
  • Miss_HJ
    Miss_HJ Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Well after sitting at the laptop since 6pm, at 8.30pm i got the result i wanted!!

DFS passed - AAT complete! so chuffed
  • craggle87
    craggle87 Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    After waiting up until 10pm last night i finally got an email from AAT to say my result have been withheld due to Outstanding Fees.

This is my colleges responsibility and i did chase it up with them two weeks ago to which they assured me there was nothing to worry about!

I am one angry man right now :( I have to wait until tomorrow now (providing my fees are paid)

....College pulled through and i passed both PEV & PCR, It was worth the frustration.

I hope everyone else gets what they're after.
  • catlclark
    catlclark Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Passed PCR and PEV now I'm MAAT ;) so chuffed now I can start ACA! Well done to everyone
  • donnaalwill
    donnaalwill Registered Posts: 116 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Woohoo, passed PCR & PEV, I was fairly convinced I would have to retake PCR so that was a nice surprise.
    Had a mini heart attack though when I opened my emails this morning, firstly read the first email from AAT which said I was successful, then received another email saying they were sorry for the mistake so I thought 'nooooooooooo!' but then it turned out they were just apologising for having the wrong name on the previous email and that the results were the same - phew. Now just lots of studying ready for June!
  • mini_schnauzer
    mini_schnauzer Registered Posts: 347 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I passed both DFS and BTC - just 2 left to do in June.
  • peabo
    peabo Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Judgement Day

Passed BTC and PTC so proud of myself, it was quite a struggle at first.Congratulations to all who have passed, all the sacrifices we have made have paid off.To all who have failed, don't give up and try harder next time around.
  • jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    AK002 wrote: »
    Does this work for you ?

http://www.aat.org.uk/exams/

Aaah I see, thanks for the link.

P.S. whenever I see your avatar I mentally hear the boingy noise mario makes when he hits a brick for coins? lol.
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    jow774 wrote: »
    Aaah I see, thanks for the link.

P.S. whenever I see your avatar I mentally hear the boingy noise mario makes when he hits a brick for coins? lol.

LOL he's hitting something that's for sure...
  • Vics
    Vics Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I got mine through at 6.15... last year i had to wait til almost 8...

But any who.... passed all 3 PEV, PCR & BTC!!!! Soooo pleased!!

Then went and got drunk!! haha!!

Congrats to all those who got the results they wanted
    :)
Privacy Policy