What are you listenning to at the mo??

Options
Sweetpotato Chips
Sweetpotato Chips Registered Posts: 173 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
i am really enjoying Pablo Nuitini but it did take me awhile to start liking it now though i love !!!

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Am currently lisening to steterophonics - decade in the sun love it
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Never heard of any of those two but I have heard of Paolo Nutini and the Stereophonics?:lol:
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Never heard of any of those two but I have heard of Paolo Nutini and the Stereophonics?:lol:

you! hahaha thanks for making me laugh

i am listening my colleague making the 5th personal 30min call in a row moaning about stupid things!!!!

Other than that i at the moment listen to Bruce Springsteen and Garth Brooks when i am home
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    tUnE-YaRDs, tUnE-YaRDs, tUnE-YaRDs
    Merrill Garbus's debut as tUnE-YaRDs is a Dogme production of an album. Each element was recorded to a digital voice recorder, and assembled on her laptop โ€“ it's grainy, fuzzy and fragmented; reedy ukulele is prominent. It even has aesthetic choices worthy of Lars von Trier โ€“ Jumping Jack will prompt the unwary to sing "and his black and white cat" โ€“ but it's also quite brilliant. The sonic restrictions Garbus imposed on herself make the songs sound found rather than written, and her darting ear for a source โ€“ you can easily hear this as world music โ€“ transforms them into something akin to field recordings from everywhere, melodies tumbling over each other, jolting from one place to another. Her extraordinary voice creeps one minute, soars the next, or โ€“ as on Hatari and News โ€“ is layered on top of itself into Disney harmonies. It's not a cool exercise in technique: the music often surges with pure joy, and when, in Fiya, she takes up the refrain from You Were Always On My Mind, changing only the tense, it's heartstopping.

Michael Hann
    The Guardian
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    Options
    Yeah I really like those two aswell (very good pointing out the crap spelling btw). So does that mean you aren't listenning to anything at the moment then ??
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Yeah I really like those two aswell (very good pointing out the crap spelling btw). So does that mean you aren't listenning to anything at the moment then ??

Thats right. I banned all radios in the Office as we got a visit from the Licensing people to say we needed a license!
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    Options
    Thats right. I banned all radios in the Office as we got a visit from the Licensing people to say we needed a license!
    How ridiculous is that for goodness sake, talk about trying to squeeze blood out of a stone !!!! What about through the pc's there are some good internet radio stations and I don't think you need a license for those ?
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    theory of a deadman :)
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I'm terrible, I haven't listened to music for ages.
    Don't have music on in the office very often.

Last CD (yes! CD!!!! :lol:) I had on at home was Kanye West: 808s and heartbreaks
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Right now I'm listening to (and indeed watching) the Mayo/Kermode film programme on Five Live.
Privacy Policy