Funny Exam Stories

A-VicA-Vic Expertise GuaranteedPosts: 6,970Registered
Come on were all getting to serious about these exams so lets us hear it all the funny stories.

The best one i heard someone say was a college friend after MAC on Monday she said she got all flustered and ended up crossing out an whole page and put a star and the bottom and left the message please dont mark me down for this i am under stress and if you turn over the answer is on the next paper? i said PTO would have done lmao

Comments

  • umerali2003umerali2003 Trusted Regular Posts: 400Registered
    I went in to the exam room 5 minutes to 9.30am . I realised there is no wall clock and i don't wear wrist watch . i asked the invigilator he said it was there in the morning they finally found it lying under the table at front desk he put the battery again and here we go tick tick tick .... There were 20 other candidates in the room no body have mentioned that to him may be i was the only one without wrist watch need to buy one now !!!
  • jenny3549jenny3549 Trusted Regular Posts: 472Registered
    I'm sure my inviligator thought I was a person with special needs! I'm used to talking to myself at work and since I couldn't do that in the exam I realised after a while that I was pulling faces to compensate. The invigilator was looking at me very oddly. To make matters worse, when I finished, for some reason I tried to hand him the exam paper. He indicated I should leave it on the desk so I had to go back and then, bizarrely, when I turned round I gave him this strange double thumbs up gesture and a manic grin - poor man.

    I also wore the wrong shoes so had to clump off down a very long corridor to get my bag with very loud steps echoing all the way and then, you guessed it, clump all the way back past the exam room to get out.

    Why do I always act like a complete moron in situations like these?
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
  • Lou1234Lou1234 Well-Known Posts: 210Registered
    I got to the college for BTC on Tues and they were letting people into the exam room so I put my bags in the room and went into the exam room. I was rushing as they were standing there ready to lock the door.

    Once in the exam room they gave their fire talk etc and said they were about to hand the papers out.

    I sat and looked at the stuff on my desk. Passport - check. Water and fizzy drink - check. Pens - check. Ruler - check. Calculator - OMG WHERE IS IT (I knew I had it with me but must have left it in my bag)?!

    The head invigilator let me into the locked bag room so I could get it. I felt like a right fool when I went back to my desk with it!
  • emma123emma123 Well-Known Posts: 108Registered
    someone turned up to do the exam today with no seat number from the aat instead of doing the sensible thing and ringing the aat first to find out why he was not given a seat number. the invigilator told him to go home! someone also forgot a calculator and a few people didn't know to bring ID!
  • rachelrunshawrachelrunshaw Feels At Home Posts: 41Registered
    jenny3549 wrote: »
    I'm sure my inviligator thought I was a person with special needs! I'm used to talking to myself at work and since I couldn't do that in the exam I realised after a while that I was pulling faces to compensate. The invigilator was looking at me very oddly. To make matters worse, when I finished, for some reason I tried to hand him the exam paper. He indicated I should leave it on the desk so I had to go back and then, bizarrely, when I turned round I gave him this strange double thumbs up gesture and a manic grin - poor man.

    I also wore the wrong shoes so had to clump off down a very long corridor to get my bag with very loud steps echoing all the way and then, you guessed it, clump all the way back past the exam room to get out.

    Why do I always act like a complete moron in situations like these?

    Fantastic, love it. I haven't laughed all week till now.
  • umerali2003umerali2003 Trusted Regular Posts: 400Registered
    The person sitting next to me in MAC paper didnt write a single word in the exam .. just sat there for half an hour and left the exam hall poor fellow i feel like helping him lol
  • Lou1234Lou1234 Well-Known Posts: 210Registered
    I'm sorry if anyone has ever done this but when people walk into the exam and someone else is sitting at their desk..... the staff then check their paperwork and they in the wrong place!! I must check my paperwork about 20 times from the minute it is confirmed!
  • RinskeRinske Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,453Registered
    I started out stupid in my workings by adding and deducting stock figures from the sales. I crossed it out and wrote a note with it, sorry got carried away....

    I don't even know why I did it, just the nerves I guess.
  • smithy44smithy44 Feels At Home Posts: 31Registered
    aat pens

    Thought this was funny this morning..... sitting in my office using the AAT pen that I was given when I started the course and it run out......... Do they have them made to so they run out when the exams are finished!!!!!!!

    I think i need a large glass of wine tonight if my brain is thinking like this!!!!!!!!!
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    smithy44 wrote: »
    Thought this was funny this morning..... sitting in my office using the AAT pen that I was given when I started the course and it run out......... Do they have them made to so they run out when the exams are finished!!!!!!!

    I think i need a large glass of wine tonight if my brain is thinking like this!!!!!!!!!

    lol must be a good sign no more writing needed :)
  • beaneygirlbeaneygirl Feels At Home Posts: 79Registered
    Last year a young guy from my course sat there staring forward for the first half an hour then ran out in tears (FRA) bless him. This year I hadn't realised that half the hall was being used for students sitting Payroll so when Isaw a girl sitting at desk 7 I tried to turf her out of her seat and was ushered to the OTHER desk number seven across the room where subsequently my chair collapsed and I was left feeling like midget at a giants table!
    Crossed my mind that perhaps it was going to be a bad day.
  • PrimblePrimble Experienced Mentor Posts: 734Registered
    beaneygirl wrote: »
    Last year a young guy from my course sat there staring forward for the first half an hour then ran out in tears (FRA) bless him. This year I hadn't realised that half the hall was being used for students sitting Payroll so when Isaw a girl sitting at desk 7 I tried to turf her out of her seat and was ushered to the OTHER desk number seven across the room where subsequently my chair collapsed and I was left feeling like midget at a giants table!
    Crossed my mind that perhaps it was going to be a bad day.

    lol that made me laugh

    when there are two exams in our hall they change the desk numbers for the smaller amount of people sitting.
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Posts: 694Registered
    I was sitting my FRA exam (computer based) in a room with another 6 people. I heard that a girl had finished behind me, packing her bits away and getting ready for her result. She told the invigilator that she had failed 3 times already....she had to re-book for the week after!! Hearing this didn't give me the biggest boost in confidence, so when I heard I had passed a cold pint was in order !!!
  • sloshedsloshed Well-Known Posts: 100Registered
    Story in PQ Magazine - Chairs were laid out for exam just forgot about the desks!
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    what page is it?
  • sloshedsloshed Well-Known Posts: 100Registered
    Page 10
Sign In or Register to comment.