Funny Exam Stories

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Come on were all getting to serious about these exams so lets us hear it all the funny stories.

The best one i heard someone say was a college friend after MAC on Monday she said she got all flustered and ended up crossing out an whole page and put a star and the bottom and left the message please dont mark me down for this i am under stress and if you turn over the answer is on the next paper? i said PTO would have done lmao

Comments

• umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I went in to the exam room 5 minutes to 9.30am . I realised there is no wall clock and i don't wear wrist watch . i asked the invigilator he said it was there in the morning they finally found it lying under the table at front desk he put the battery again and here we go tick tick tick .... There were 20 other candidates in the room no body have mentioned that to him may be i was the only one without wrist watch need to buy one now !!!
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I'm sure my inviligator thought I was a person with special needs! I'm used to talking to myself at work and since I couldn't do that in the exam I realised after a while that I was pulling faces to compensate. The invigilator was looking at me very oddly. To make matters worse, when I finished, for some reason I tried to hand him the exam paper. He indicated I should leave it on the desk so I had to go back and then, bizarrely, when I turned round I gave him this strange double thumbs up gesture and a manic grin - poor man.

I also wore the wrong shoes so had to clump off down a very long corridor to get my bag with very loud steps echoing all the way and then, you guessed it, clump all the way back past the exam room to get out.

Why do I always act like a complete moron in situations like these?
  • A-Vic
    :lol:
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I got to the college for BTC on Tues and they were letting people into the exam room so I put my bags in the room and went into the exam room. I was rushing as they were standing there ready to lock the door.

Once in the exam room they gave their fire talk etc and said they were about to hand the papers out.

I sat and looked at the stuff on my desk. Passport - check. Water and fizzy drink - check. Pens - check. Ruler - check. Calculator - OMG WHERE IS IT (I knew I had it with me but must have left it in my bag)?!

The head invigilator let me into the locked bag room so I could get it. I felt like a right fool when I went back to my desk with it!
  • emma123
    emma123 Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    someone turned up to do the exam today with no seat number from the aat instead of doing the sensible thing and ringing the aat first to find out why he was not given a seat number. the invigilator told him to go home! someone also forgot a calculator and a few people didn't know to bring ID!
  • rachelrunshaw
    rachelrunshaw Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    I'm sure my inviligator thought I was a person with special needs! I'm used to talking to myself at work and since I couldn't do that in the exam I realised after a while that I was pulling faces to compensate. The invigilator was looking at me very oddly. To make matters worse, when I finished, for some reason I tried to hand him the exam paper. He indicated I should leave it on the desk so I had to go back and then, bizarrely, when I turned round I gave him this strange double thumbs up gesture and a manic grin - poor man.

I also wore the wrong shoes so had to clump off down a very long corridor to get my bag with very loud steps echoing all the way and then, you guessed it, clump all the way back past the exam room to get out.

Why do I always act like a complete moron in situations like these?

Fantastic, love it. I haven't laughed all week till now.
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    The person sitting next to me in MAC paper didnt write a single word in the exam .. just sat there for half an hour and left the exam hall poor fellow i feel like helping him lol
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I'm sorry if anyone has ever done this but when people walk into the exam and someone else is sitting at their desk..... the staff then check their paperwork and they in the wrong place!! I must check my paperwork about 20 times from the minute it is confirmed!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I started out stupid in my workings by adding and deducting stock figures from the sales. I crossed it out and wrote a note with it, sorry got carried away....

I don't even know why I did it, just the nerves I guess.
  • smithy44
    smithy44 Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    aat pens

Thought this was funny this morning..... sitting in my office using the AAT pen that I was given when I started the course and it run out......... Do they have them made to so they run out when the exams are finished!!!!!!!

I think i need a large glass of wine tonight if my brain is thinking like this!!!!!!!!!
  • A-Vic
    smithy44 wrote: Β»
    Thought this was funny this morning..... sitting in my office using the AAT pen that I was given when I started the course and it run out......... Do they have them made to so they run out when the exams are finished!!!!!!!

I think i need a large glass of wine tonight if my brain is thinking like this!!!!!!!!!

lol must be a good sign no more writing needed :)
  • beaneygirl
    beaneygirl Registered Posts: 79 Regular contributor ⭐
    Last year a young guy from my course sat there staring forward for the first half an hour then ran out in tears (FRA) bless him. This year I hadn't realised that half the hall was being used for students sitting Payroll so when Isaw a girl sitting at desk 7 I tried to turf her out of her seat and was ushered to the OTHER desk number seven across the room where subsequently my chair collapsed and I was left feeling like midget at a giants table!
    Crossed my mind that perhaps it was going to be a bad day.
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    Last year a young guy from my course sat there staring forward for the first half an hour then ran out in tears (FRA) bless him. This year I hadn't realised that half the hall was being used for students sitting Payroll so when Isaw a girl sitting at desk 7 I tried to turf her out of her seat and was ushered to the OTHER desk number seven across the room where subsequently my chair collapsed and I was left feeling like midget at a giants table!
    Crossed my mind that perhaps it was going to be a bad day.

lol that made me laugh

when there are two exams in our hall they change the desk numbers for the smaller amount of people sitting.
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    I was sitting my FRA exam (computer based) in a room with another 6 people. I heard that a girl had finished behind me, packing her bits away and getting ready for her result. She told the invigilator that she had failed 3 times already....she had to re-book for the week after!! Hearing this didn't give me the biggest boost in confidence, so when I heard I had passed a cold pint was in order !!!
  • sloshed
    sloshed Registered Posts: 100 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Story in PQ Magazine - Chairs were laid out for exam just forgot about the desks!
  • A-Vic
    what page is it?
  • sloshed
    sloshed Registered Posts: 100 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Page 10
Privacy Policy