Finding a study buddy

13»

Comments

• Diddy Mau
    Diddy Mau Registered Posts: 238 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    geek84 wrote: »
    Good Morning

I am waiting for my results for the FNST. I think I have failed again !! However, I can't re-sit before 6 weeks. At the momet, I am preparing for my Budgeting exam and also started on the project.

How is every ome else doing?
    Hi Geek,

when did you sit your FNST exam? I sat mine on 15th Feb, and found out on Tuesday I passed, second time around.
    I've done my Budgeting exam yesterday, so wait and see. Similar to mocks.

I'm aiming to have my projexct done soon as its due in 1 months time, also I'm trying to do my PTax in 3 weeks time, althought I dont think anything sinks in with this one.
  • geek84
    geek84 Registered Posts: 568 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Diddy

I sat my FNST exam on 7th March. They said it takes 6 weeks for results to come through.

I have started on the Budgeting unit and also the project.

It would be nice to keep in touch to see how we are getting along. You can always PM me if you like, and we can exchange email addresses.
  • tomo
    tomo Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Hi everyone
    This is my first post I have been studying AAT for a while and have read many posts which have helped ,I have now got Ltd company accounts and Budgeting to complete lvl 4 ,anyone interested in a study buddy in Lincolnshire please let me know as Iam doing home study and struggling as I normally study at college but am unable to now with work comitments.

just wanted to say hello and hopefully get better at this
  • bubs
    bubs Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Guys

I would love to find a study buddy or group studying level 4. I am currently studying FNST and would love to connect with another level 4 student. I am a home study student also and I dont have access to any tutors so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I'm studying IAS 27 and IFRS 3 at the moment and although I understand the mechanics of completing a set of consolidated financial statements I just cant quite understand what the individual objectives are for each of these standards. The both appear to be in partnership and appear to merge into one another. Can anyone clear define what each standard is trying to achieve. From the info I have (Kaplan books, Osborne books, Clare Finch book) I am still unclear as to what each standard is trying to achieve?

I await with great anticipation as this is driving me crazy.

Bubs
  • Ada Jahja
    Ada Jahja Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Guys

I'm currently studying for my Level 4 and have decided to start with Personal Tax. I work full time and therefore am finding it a bit hard to motivate myself to study after a long days at work. I would love to find a study buddy around north london.

I look forward to any replies.
Privacy Policy