Thumbs up to AAT for first thing in the morning results!!!!

Options
anniem
anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
I think AAT should be congratulated for changing to morning results postings!!!!

Personally, I've found it a lot less stressful and the results seem to have been received more speedily than previously.

Also, I thought Monday morning was quite good, as you don't have to fret all week at work, you're chilled after the weekend.

I hope that it has been successful from AAT point of view too!

Anna ;)
FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    i have to agree with you and the results seemed to come quicker than normal too.

So yes a thumbs up from me too

Tracy
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    yeah morning was good even though results wern't
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    i have to disagree with that...after failing 2 exams i really could of done with the evening to compose my self and have a think about it instead of goin into work straight after and having to say with the highest embarassment i had failed..!!!
    when i re take my exams in dec i will not be opening my e mails in feb until i am home and finished work....
  • anniem
    Options
    i have to disagree with that...after failing 2 exams i really could of done with the evening to compose my self and have a think about it instead of goin into work straight after and having to say with the highest embarassment i had failed..!!!
    when i re take my exams in dec i will not be opening my e mails in feb until i am home and finished work....

Hi Rachy, sorry about your results; I can see your perspective, but results day is generally b*ggered up by anxiety and checking emails all day anyway!!!!!!

People who don't want to know their results do have the option not to have them emailed, they can log into their account on MyAAT in their own time, or simply have them posted.

A x
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    i failed all mine. i just chose not to tell people until they asked. unfortunatly my manager did ask but then i got a bit upset and then she started to make me laugh
  • anniem
    Options
    Primble wrote: Β»
    i failed all mine. i just chose not to tell people until they asked. unfortunatly my manager did ask but then i got a bit upset and then she started to make me laugh

Sounds like a good manager Primble! Very human.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Primble wrote: Β»

mine was exactly the same :)
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    there is always another day !!
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I liked the morning postings. 6.36 mine came through:)
  • katz568
    katz568 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I too liked the morning postings, was good not having to worry all day over the results
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I agree it was a lot less stressful. Normally the day is spent anxiously checking for emails all day (even though we all know they are not sent until the evening).

This way I was able to get up for work, and check whilst I got ready. However, I did forget to check my Spam box and found the result 1/2 an hour after it had been sent. That said it was bad news, and I wish I hadn't found it!!!!

Roll on Dec Resits..................
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    My problem was I lost all my motivation to work this afternoon, because all I wanted to do was to go and celebrate, so not really sure if the morning emails are better...

But I got to admit, I really liked not having to wait all day for it!
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I dreamed that I'd passed PEV but failed DFS & PTC, so for the first 1/2 hour after I'd woken up I was sure I'd already had the results. Was pretty happy when I logged on & read the email that I'd passed all 3.
  • Toffeemadblue
    Toffeemadblue Registered Posts: 102 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I agree morning posting was much better
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I liked the morning postings loads better. In February I spent all day fretting and then at 6pm I logged on only to have to wait till nearly 9pm for them to come through.

This time however I switched on my Laptop at 6.45am (while still lying in my bed) and they came through at 7am. Loads better than worrying all day.
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Nice to see I'm not the only one around here that takes their laptop to bed with them :001_smile:
  • jewels.p
    Options
    :lol: Only on results day! I usually take my other half to bed (not in a rude way) but he had already left for work so the laptop took his place!
  • anniem
    Options
    CJC wrote: Β»
    Nice to see I'm not the only one around here that takes their laptop to bed with them :001_smile:

You worry me Chris!

And you take your laptop to bed so that you can ............ ? You'll have to explain to me!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    anniem wrote: Β»
    You worry me Chris!

And you take your laptop to bed so that you can ............ ? You'll have to explain to me!

Listen to the radio at night, work in the morning (or at night) without getting up, keep playing Mousehunt at all hours ...
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    i always take my laptop to bed as we watch dvds on it - wo dont have sky and german tv is bonk

Tracy
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Hey Taskey dont use the words bed and bonk in the same sentence people will think you are being rude! :lol:
Privacy Policy