Exam Feedback Available

Options

Comments

• cheekymonki88
    cheekymonki88 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    That's wierd, I was competent on both mine and was able to look at the feedback - maybe it's because mine were intermediate?

Hoping I'm doing this right... first time posting on here...

I was competent on both of my exams in the Technician level and can still see the breakdown of the exams and what i got in each of the sections, so I do think its strange that they are telling you, you cannot see it.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    well funny thing is ive spoke with three people (got tranferred twice) and all came up with different answers - i give up,
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    well funny thing is ive spoke with three people (got tranferred twice) and all came up with different answers - i give up,

Sounds a bit like HMRC, and you know I can see my feedback and my result ws competent.
  • jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป

Have you tried sending them an email? I know they take longer to respond but at least you have their answer set in stone. They may be less likely to fob you off then as you have proof of what they say.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    jow774 wrote: ยป
    Have you tried sending them an email? I know they take longer to respond but at least you have their answer set in stone. They may be less likely to fob you off then as you have proof of what they say.

They even put me through to the assessment team and even they didnt really know. I have left my phone number and they said (i use the term lightly) they would ring me back.
  • jow774
    Options
    Well as someone else pointed out "if the chief examiner is still using the term Balance Sheet" what hope do we have of getting any straight info from them.
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    what hope do we have of getting any straight info from them.

exactly i have been ringing them from last two days and every time i ring them i get more confused . They are screaming of new standards from last six months and when you actually want to get some information every person tells his own new little story really i am getting pi***d of here . now i am expecting a call back with all the details of conversion which GOD in heaven knows when i am going to get
  • A-Vic
    Options
    lol on the phone now rang me back and they insist only incompetent people can see feed back (but they are going to check)
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Nope any of you that have passed shouldnt be able to see feedback you dont need too, but i have to wait around 2 to 3 days while to tech team look into it
  • jow774
    Options
    I hope they arent going to say we actually failed! Im going to print mine off now just incase.
  • umerali2003
    Options
    @ vic Good luck you might have passed you never know
  • umerali2003
    Options
    I hope they arent going to say we actually failed! Im going to print mine off now just incase.

hahahahah oh my days thats really funny WHATS GOING ON WITH AAT
  • jow774
    Options
    By the way has anyone had there exam results by post yet?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    By the way has anyone had there exam results by post yet?

Yep Yesterday :(
  • umerali2003
    Options
    YES but i knew i was incompetent so didn't even bothered to open it up ... wait a minute that's the first thing i am going to do when i will go home u never know
  • jow774
    Options
    Gulp, Im very nervous now, I havent had mine yet, after your telephone call to AAT A-Vic there could be a nasty suprise waiting for me, lol!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Gulp, Im very nervous now, I havent had mine yet, after your telephone call to AAT A-Vic there could be a nasty suprise waiting for me, lol!

Hey stop its not my fault making me feel bad :(
  • jow774
    Options
    lol, sorry.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    lol, sorry.

evil evil :lol:
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I can still see the details next to both exams that I passed. I got the results in the post yesterday.

What are they playing at with giving different stories out?!
  • jilt
    Options
    after your telephone call to AAT A-Vic there could be a nasty suprise waiting for me, lol!

That's what I keep thinking :scared:
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Before any panic sets in, I doubt they would have given out the wrong exam results (they had that last December where it went to the wrong email address thingy) and it's more likely they put the details of the wrong exams on the website (competent as well as incompetent).

I would like to see my feedback, just so I know what I messed up and I read the chief assessors report and know one mistake I made was described, which made me feel pretty stupid, but I couldn't for the life remember what the answer was during the exam so in the end wrote that answer, just to have something!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    Before any panic sets in, I doubt they would have given out the wrong exam results (they had that last December where it went to the wrong email address thingy) and it's more likely they put the details of the wrong exams on the website (competent as well as incompetent).

I would like to see my feedback, just so I know what I messed up and I read the chief assessors report and know one mistake I made was described, which made me feel pretty stupid, but I couldn't for the life remember what the answer was during the exam so in the end wrote that answer, just to have something!

which one are you waiting for? Have you rung them yourself to let them know you cant access yours either?
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    This is quite funny now!:lol: I thought I was the only one stressing about this mess but everyone else is too so that makes me feel better!
  • jilt
    Options
    This is quite funny now!:lol: I thought I was the only one stressing about this mess but everyone else is too so that makes me feel better!

Believe me you're not on your own!
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Been out for a while so gonna check again.............this is getting as bad as waiting on results I keep checking all the time to see if its there!
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr still nothing! :mad:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    ok am off to hide now shout me in three weeks when this gets sorted

And dont hate me :lol:
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I was hoping to see DFS, knowing what I did wrong in one question, I was curious about the rest. I thought I couldn't see it, because they upgraded my login already, but maybe when it's all sorted I can have a look!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    I was hoping to see DFS, knowing what I did wrong in one question, I was curious about the rest. I thought I couldn't see it, because they upgraded my login already, but maybe when it's all sorted I can have a look!

O so you have completed, was wondering is there anyone else that have not passed who have the same problem
Privacy Policy