ACCA results

Options
Glynis
Glynis Registered Posts: 488 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Is anyone else waiting for these?

I am so fed up it's untrue. I can't believe how long they make us wait and now have to go through another weekend of pain. Surely they must realise what they are doing is wrong making us wait like this.
ยซ1

Comments

• messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    You should go on accountancy student.

Theres a thread for people waiting on their ACCA results, me being 1 of them :)
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Glynis, I am so fed up with your moaning about how long you have to wait for results, plenty of people have sent you links expalining why it takes as long as it does to get them.

Remember my post to you about my sister in law's friend, well her 2 month's is up and sadly she is no longer with us. Try to put things in perspective Glynis.

We've all had to wait for our results and we haven't all gone around saying 'it's wrong'!!
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Glynis, I am so fed up with your moaning about how long you have to wait for results, plenty of people have sent you links expalining why it takes as long as it does to get them.

Remember my post to you about my sister in law's friend, well her 2 month's is up and sadly she is no longer with us. Try to put things in perspective Glynis.

We've all had to wait for our results and we haven't all gone around saying 'it's wrong'!!

+1
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I'm waiting for mine, or you have just reminded me I'm waiting. I'm good at putting things out of my mind as soon as I switch my calculator off...

Worrying about them what change the results!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Jilt I am sorry to hear about your sister in law's friend!

Hope you, your sister in law and everyone else is oke!
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Remember my post to you about my sister in law's friend, well her 2 month's is up and sadly she is no longer with us.

I've thought of her often whilst I waited for exam results, and especially on results day, as I sat impatiently at my computer. xxxxx
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Remember my post to you about my sister in law's friend, well her 2 month's is up and sadly she is no longer with us.

so sorry for your sister in law's loss.

Tracy
  • Glynis
    Glynis Registered Posts: 488 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Jill I am sorry about your loss. You are right. I am just a nervous wreck at present and very hard to live with.

I tried to register on accountancy student but it wouldn't let me. I think I might have been refused.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Jill x
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Glynis wrote: ยป
    I tried to register on accountancy student but it wouldn't let me. I think I might have been refused.

As a moderator on that site I can promise you that hasn't happened, please feel free to email me with whatever problems you are having and I'll get the administrator to look into it for you.
  • jilt
    Options
    Thanks for your kind words guys.

I am sorry to have a go Glynis, but you really must try to keep calm about things. Stress is one of the biggest killers, take some deep breaths and some long soaks in the bath, and if all else fails get yourself a big bottle of wine.

Good luck for next week, I do hope you have passed. :001_smile:
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I've just come back from the doctors & they said no more wine 'cos I've got hypertension - now I'm really flippin' stressed out:(
  • jilt
    Options
    I've just come back from the doctors & they said no more wine 'cos I've got hypertension - now I'm really flippin' stressed out:(

Oops! Sorry Andypandy, looks like it's a long soak for you then.
  • Andypandy
    Options
    Now that I've made a list of my general daily diet, I'm going to try changing that first. 20-30 cups of tea, a baguette & 2-3 glasses of red wine a day doesn't seem too healthy really, does it?
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Now that I've made a list of my general daily diet, I'm going to try changing that first. 20-30 cups of tea, a baguette & 2-3 glasses of red wine a day doesn't seem too healthy really, does it?

How much tea?! :D

Did the doctor recommend light exercise? I'm trying to do more now, cutting down on PC usage helps a lot.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options

I hope there is a Toilet near by?
  • Andypandy
    Options
    Somebody's always putting the kettle on just before I've finished the one I've got! Just can't say No.
  • jilt
    Options
    Hve you tried caffiene free tea? I only drink redbush which has no caffiene.
  • Andypandy
    Options
    Did the doctor recommend light exercise? I'm trying to do more now, cutting down on PC usage helps a lot.

He said that lack of excercise could be an issue. Even though I'm not overweight I haven't been too active since revision started. Have to back on Tuesday morning for another check.
  • Andypandy
    Options
    Jilt, does it taste like PG Tips?
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    redbush is gross
  • jilt
    Options
    redbush is gross

lol At first I thought it smelt and tasted musty but now I prefer it, to me its more refreshing than standard tea
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    rasberry and echinaccia is best
  • Andypandy
    Options
    Off to Mr Ts in a bit - I'll give it a go I think.
  • jilt
    Options
    rasberry and echinaccia is best

Yep lovely raspberry.
    Off to Mr Ts in a bit - I'll give it a go I think.

Who's Mrs T?
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I heard from a colleague that the results of ACCA are out on Monday...he said all the ACCA students should know that!
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I heard from a colleague that the results of ACCA are out on Monday...he said all the ACCA students should know that!

Yup, by the time we get in work monday they'll be there waiting!
  • Andypandy
    Options
    Best of luck with the results!
    Mr Ts= Tescos
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    the best of luck ACCA students - am waiting to see how my manager has done its her final paper that she has re-sat a lot of times and i really would love to see her pass
  • Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    the best of luck ACCA students - am waiting to see how my manager has done its her final paper that she has re-sat a lot of times and i really would love to see her pass

Best of luck from me as well. Which paper is she waiting on Vic?
Privacy Policy