acca register

meibakermeibaker Trusted RegularPosts: 481Registered
hi, i am thinking to take my first acca exam next June, that's means i need to register before 31 december this year, so i email AAT to ask them to pass my exam result to ACCA, but what shall i put on my register form for ACCA, shall i put i am exemptior or not?? if not i am thinking to just put a mature student,but could they stilll transfer my exemption?
please help

Comments

  • Andy BlythAndy Blyth Feels At Home Posts: 48Registered
    If AAT have definitely awarded you level 4 (Technician / Diploma), then I would put in your exemptions, and make a note beside it that AAT are sending your results through.
  • meibakermeibaker Trusted Regular Posts: 481Registered
    Andy Blyth wrote: »
    If AAT have definitely awarded you level 4 (Technician / Diploma), then I would put in your exemptions, and make a note beside it that AAT are sending your results through.

    thanks andy for your reply!
  • NeilHNeilH Trusted Regular Posts: 547Registered
    Hi

    If you have already completed technician/diploma, you may need to send your AAT certificates/statements as. I believe AAT only send exam completion results to ACCA at exam results time and only for students who took exams in that particular sitting.

    Neil
  • meibakermeibaker Trusted Regular Posts: 481Registered
    NeilH wrote: »
    Hi

    If you have already completed technician/diploma, you may need to send your AAT certificates/statements as. I believe AAT only send exam completion results to ACCA at exam results time and only for students who took exams in that particular sitting.

    Neil

    hi neil:
    thanks for your reply, yes, i do have 2 exams this december, so i would need aat to send result to acca, but i am bit worried about my project, my tutor said to me, she will return my first draft in 4 weeks, just hoping everything will be done in Feb.
  • NeilHNeilH Trusted Regular Posts: 547Registered
    Hi

    I had a timing issue with my final sim, it was getting a bit close to getting it done on time. I spoke to my tutor who understood so made sure things got done in time. Speak to your tutor, im sure they'll be able to make sure the project is signed off in time.

    Neil
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,492Registered
    NeilH wrote: »
    Hi

    I had a timing issue with my final sim, it was getting a bit close to getting it done on time. I spoke to my tutor who understood so made sure things got done in time. Speak to your tutor, im sure they'll be able to make sure the project is signed off in time.

    Neil

    Same with me, came right down to the wire with mine, just kept reminding my tutor and they were really good at getting it done quickly.
  • meibakermeibaker Trusted Regular Posts: 481Registered
    Thanks guys, i will defo keep on reminding her!
Sign In or Register to comment.