The Good Old Way

Options
2»

Comments

• Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    argggggg you mean you havent told them what the new job involves????

ps....wonderful english language go figure ...the difference between a man and a woman is a simple "s" ....sorry!
  • PeteLC
    PeteLC Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I am really confused with what is going on in the new courses!!!

I never had options to chose from and where did all these computer exams come from!

Why do I understand nothing that is going on any more and I only qualified a few years ago!!! :-S
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I've only just finished I haven't a clue either! No options, surely you had them in the final level between the taxes and audit?

Tell me I'm curious to know (although please tell me to butt out if I'm being too nosey) if you qualified a few years ago what's made you decide to join this forum now? Or did you have to re-register like I did?
  • PeteLC
    Options
    To be honest I never knew it was here!

Qualified in June 2009 (well that was the last exam of the AAT i took) and was randomly looking on the AAT site for info on MIP.

Saw the option for forum and thought i would check it out (because look through the ACCA one quite a bit around exam times).

Haven't been able to get off of here since.

Didn't have an option i had to do business tax and audit. Maybe it was because of the college that I went to.

My last year I sat MAC, DFS and business tax. The rest were internal eg project and audit.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    We had the full range of options at Technician level back in 05/06, personal tax, business tax, cash management and audit. I did both taxes, of course! :lol:

I have no clue what the new stuff is, though one of my employees is doing AAT and we do talk about it so I suppose I have half a clue!
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    PeteLC wrote: »
    I am really confused with what is going on in the new courses!!!

I never had options to chose from and where did all these computer exams come from!

Why do I understand nothing that is going on any more and I only qualified a few years ago!!! :-S

I only qualified last month and I have no idea what's going on! lol
  • PeteLC
    Options
    Monsoon wrote: »
    We had the full range of options at Technician level back in 05/06, personal tax, business tax, cash management and audit. I did both taxes, of course! :lol:

Must of just been the course i did at college then where they made us sit a certain subject no questions asked!

Must admit out of all the exams (inc the ACCA so far) the only one I failed was MAC. If i had a choice i would of probably taken Personal Tax over that exam!
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Oh the delightful MAC, am I glad that is behind me!! Good luck with your ACCA studies.
Privacy Policy