F.A.O. AAT- Thanks/Like Button

*Jo
*Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi,

I've noticed that when you ask a question by way of starting a thread there is no easy way to thank individual's for their input and help.

On other sites you can have a "like" or "thanks" button which is a way of thanking each individual without cluttering up the post with thanks to everyone who has tried to help.

If there is such a thing and i've missed it please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    there is a reputation button - right next to the report button at the top of each message, dont know what happens with that though

Tracy
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    you can't give rep to anyone more than once, or there is a crazy timer on it - every time I try and rep anyone these days it says "you must spread some rep about before giving it to NAME again". Also, no one can really see the rep scores. A THANKS button would be SO much better!

Admins, please can you change the rep To thanks??

Thank you! :D
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hey I didn't know abot the rep button - I've jiust added some for you monsoon cause you have always been so helpful :) I think a thanks button would be helpful also!
  • Monsoon
    Aww thanks uknitty :)
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    A pop up box said I have to spread it round more before giving it to monsoon again.
  • *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    PGM wrote: ยป
    A pop up box said I have to spread it round more before giving it to monsoon again.

lol what have I started???
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I thought it was 10 others, before you could give it to the same person again, but I can't say I tried. Just got that somewhere in my mind.

You can actually watch your own rep if you really want to. I know I accidentally found it at some point!
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    PGM wrote: ยป

That actually almost sounds a bit rude ??????? (made me laugh though :lol: )
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • Monsoon
    pgm wrote: ยป
    a pop up box said i have to spread it round more before giving it to monsoon again.
    anniem wrote: ยป
    that actually almost sounds a bit rude ??????? (made me laugh though :lol: )

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Privacy Policy