AdamR banned???

Options

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    SeanyBoy wrote: Β»
    a-vic is with me pal

haha thats what you think me and dianne are taking over this racket pinky and the brain we are lol
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    PAMDILL wrote: Β»
    And as I have always said ' Men! who would have them!'

You can't live with us and you can't live without us!!!!:lol::lol:
    Who'd get rid of the spiders for you??:001_unsure:
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I do spiders no probs as long a not giant ones with huge bodies and legs - once ahd one must have been about 3 inches across.

Not too good with rats though, used to get sent into the milking parlour first in the morning with elastic bands round the waterproofs and wellies to chase out any rats left lurking once the lights came on. That was scary!!
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    haha thats what you think me and dianne are taking over this racket pinky and the brain we are lol

i know exactly what your thinking a-vic..

it excites you to think of me as forbidden but you want me really... you want to cling on to my arm and pronounce yourself as SeanyBoy's moll.

Im afraid it can not happen a-vic... for dianne and i are as 1. a dynamic duo.
    dont be fooled a-vic. accept you will never have my money or share my power!

you will have to settle for matt
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options

Spiders NO PROBLEM!!!! You do realise you are dealing with the black widow Moll here...and you know how those spiders treat the male species:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Options

Go gal....................these men that think they have got us just where they want us..............and we have been realing them in......and they are falling for it.....keep them occupied while we plan our takeover:lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    Options
    PAMDILL wrote: Β»
    I do spiders no probs as long a not giant ones with huge bodies and legs - once ahd one must have been about 3 inches across.

Not too good with rats though, used to get sent into the milking parlour first in the morning with elastic bands round the waterproofs and wellies to chase out any rats left lurking once the lights came on. That was scary!!

How do you manage with the haggis? Now they can be quite scary, creeping up behind you and attacking your wellies:lol::lol: They are the only ones I know that can remove the elastic bands from around your trouser bottoms:lol::lol:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    And give those haggises (haggii?) a chance and they be up your trouser leg faster than you can say 'Hoots Mon'.
  • CJC
    Options
    This is why Scotsmen have sporrans. The sporran is the mortal foe of the haggis and will willingly give up it's life to protect its master. I saw about this on that Channel 5 programme 'When Haggises Attack'.
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    CJC wrote: Β»
    And give those haggises (haggii?) a chance and they be up your trouser leg faster than you can say 'Hoots Mon'.

the gang has dispersed in different directions! or is matt lerking in the shadows looking for his opportunity to step in and take back what i so easily took from under his nose?

Dianne my dear... lets jump into the rolls and ride on out of here... are you with tonight?? or would you prefer the company of a-vic? or perhaps both?? that would be an interesting combination if i do say so myself.
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I'M BACK!

Can I thank all of you for your support - the fact that a thread questioning my ban managed to stay on course for seven whole posts before everyone forgot what the gang was fighting for was a real achievement!:laugh:

Banned in error apparently!:lol:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    AdamR wrote: Β»
    I'M BACK!

Can I thank all of you for your support - the fact that a thread questioning my ban managed to stay on course for seven whole posts before everyone forgot what the gang was fighting for was a real achievement!:laugh:

woohooo welcome back
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hello and welcome back!!!!
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    I'M BACK!

welcome back to the gang matey!
  • AdamR
    Options
    Thanks all! To be fair to them they were quick in lifting the ban - I emailed them over lunch and had a reply at 2.30 so :thumbup1: to them for sorting it out.

Well done the Administrators:001_smile:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Well done the Administrators:001_smile:

Considering it was the admins who erroneously banned you in the first place, I'd hold fire on the congratulations...
  • CJC
    Options
    Who are you, again?
  • AdamR
    Options
    CJC wrote: Β»
    Who are you, again?

:crying:
  • AdamR
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: Β»
    Considering it was the admins who erroneously banned you in the first place, I'd hold fire on the congratulations...

I was applauding their quick rectification of the situation; not the error itself. I think reporting a thread as spam did it - maybe they just chose the wrong account?
  • Diannew
    Options
    I was applauding their quick rectification of the situation; not the error itself. I think reporting a thread as spam did it - maybe they just chose the wrong account?
    Welcome back.................life in the gang is just not the same without you:lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    the gang has dispersed in different directions! or is matt lerking in the shadows looking for his opportunity to step in and take back what i so easily took from under his nose?

Dianne my dear... lets jump into the rolls and ride on out of here... are you with tonight?? or would you prefer the company of a-vic? or perhaps both?? that would be an interesting combination if i do say so myself.

Wash your mouth out!!!!!!:lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Diannew wrote: Β»

My sentiments exactly :blushing:
  • farmergiles
    Options
    Diannew wrote: Β»

degeneration has started early today, it's not even 9 o'clock in the real world(as opposed to AAT time):lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    degeneration has started early today, it's not even 9 o'clock in the real world(as opposed to AAT time):lol::lol:

Speaking of that AAT will be totally confused this weekend due to clocks going forward
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    Good morning to all.. :lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Good morning to all.. :lol::lol:

Ey up troubles here lock away your valubles (hehe kiddin) :lol: morning Mr S
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    Ey up troubles here lock away your valubles (hehe kiddin) :lol: morning Mr S

Hey there miss ABC.. i now know what this means and i am terribly dissapointed in you!

i thought we were a team!!
  • jilbo
    jilbo Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    It's been great reading this thread, I've had some good laughs but when do you lot get any work done?!

I usually have the forum running in the back ground, but my boss was hovering about all day yesterday so I didn't get chance to look very often. Every time I did look there were that many posts I was finding it hard to follow :lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    Hey there miss ABC.. i now know what this means and i am terribly dissapointed in you!

i thought we were a team!!

Good morning" Handsom" if I throw you a banana will you behave today:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    jilbo wrote: Β»
    It's been great reading this thread, I've had some good laughs but when do you lot get any work done?!

I usually have the forum running in the back ground, but my boss was hovering about all day yesterday so I didn't get chance to look very often. Every time I did look there were that many posts I was finding it hard to follow :lol:

Of course we don't do any work, we're gangsta's….. :cool2:

You could join us if you like….? It is Friday and no one does actual work on a Friday anyway...so c'mon, you know you want to….come to the dark side….join the gang :thumbup:
Privacy Policy