Level 3 certificates

stephleedzstephleedz Well-KnownRegistered Posts: 179
Hi All,

Has anyone received or does anyone know when we are due to get our level 3 certificates?

Thanks

Steph

Comments

• kirstym01kirstym01 Feels At Home Registered Posts: 43
    I rang the aat about this last week, they were due to print a batch off the following day and he said to give it 10 working days to receive it. I think they print them once a month so depending on when you passed you should receive it quite soon!
  • adibaadiba Feels At Home Registered Posts: 53
    Yes, I've been waiting for mine too, finished the exams in June so hopefully should be getting it soon.

Good luck with your level 4!
  • BeccaLouJ9BeccaLouJ9 Experienced Mentor DevonFMAAT Posts: 1,023
    Old/New Standards?

Do you get a certifcate for finishing level 3 if half your units were on old and half on new? Because on the statement of achievement section on MyAAT it has 2 seperate SOA's showing.. old standard diploma pathway and new QCF- both incomplete .. Just wandered if we still get the cert if it is mix-n-match!? Anybody any thoughts?

B x
  • coojeecoojee Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 794
    BeccaLouJ9 wrote: »
    Do you get a certifcate for finishing level 3 if half your units were on old and half on new? Because on the statement of achievement section on MyAAT it has 2 seperate SOA's showing.. old standard diploma pathway and new QCF- both incomplete .. Just wandered if we still get the cert if it is mix-n-match!? Anybody any thoughts?

B x

Have you actually officially been transferred over to the new standards? It sounds like you haven't, when you transfer your exemptions get credited against the new standards which yours haven't been, this won't happen until you transfer. Until you physically ask to be transferred you will still be showing on both standards.
    I have emailed AAT. I have emailed them before about this but apparently they didn't understand what I was asking.

Ta
    B x
  • Jo ClarkJo Clark Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,526
    I finished level 3 in March and received my certificate about 2 weeks ago - following a couple of months of phone calls/emails and liaising with the AAT.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • NiaNia Feels At Home Registered Posts: 72
    I finished level 2 in March & level 3 at the beginning of June, I've not received a certificate for either yet, despite numerous emails.....
  • katsutlieffkatsutlieff Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 459
    I finished Level 3 at the end of June and received my certificate on Saturday.
  • Claire321Claire321 Well-Known Registered Posts: 209
    My last result for Level 3 was updated on 4/7/11 and I received my certificate on Saturday (16/7/11) so mine took 2 weeks to come.
  • uknittyuknitty Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 591
    I'm still showing as on "old" standards on my SOA, but when my certificate showed up on Saturday it was for QCF ? Is this right ?
    Emailed AAT and they replied the next day- which is odd in itself! :)- but they said that they have put the order in today it should be with me by the end of August!

UKnitty- this is odd? Maybe send them a quick email, it may just be that they aren't printing for old standards any more? I have no idea..!?

B x