Level 3 certificates

stephleedz
stephleedz Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hi All,

Has anyone received or does anyone know when we are due to get our level 3 certificates?

Thanks

Steph

Comments

• kirstym01
    kirstym01 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor โญ
    I rang the aat about this last week, they were due to print a batch off the following day and he said to give it 10 working days to receive it. I think they print them once a month so depending on when you passed you should receive it quite soon!
  • adiba
    adiba Registered Posts: 53 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Yes, I've been waiting for mine too, finished the exams in June so hopefully should be getting it soon.

Good luck with your level 4!
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Old/New Standards?

Do you get a certifcate for finishing level 3 if half your units were on old and half on new? Because on the statement of achievement section on MyAAT it has 2 seperate SOA's showing.. old standard diploma pathway and new QCF- both incomplete .. Just wandered if we still get the cert if it is mix-n-match!? Anybody any thoughts?

B x
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Do you get a certifcate for finishing level 3 if half your units were on old and half on new? Because on the statement of achievement section on MyAAT it has 2 seperate SOA's showing.. old standard diploma pathway and new QCF- both incomplete .. Just wandered if we still get the cert if it is mix-n-match!? Anybody any thoughts?

B x

Have you actually officially been transferred over to the new standards? It sounds like you haven't, when you transfer your exemptions get credited against the new standards which yours haven't been, this won't happen until you transfer. Until you physically ask to be transferred you will still be showing on both standards.
  • BeccaLouJ9
    I have emailed AAT. I have emailed them before about this but apparently they didn't understand what I was asking.

Ta
    B x
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I finished level 3 in March and received my certificate about 2 weeks ago - following a couple of months of phone calls/emails and liaising with the AAT.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Nia
    Nia Registered Posts: 72 Regular contributor โญ
    I finished level 2 in March & level 3 at the beginning of June, I've not received a certificate for either yet, despite numerous emails.....
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I finished Level 3 at the end of June and received my certificate on Saturday.
  • Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    My last result for Level 3 was updated on 4/7/11 and I received my certificate on Saturday (16/7/11) so mine took 2 weeks to come.
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I'm still showing as on "old" standards on my SOA, but when my certificate showed up on Saturday it was for QCF ? Is this right ?
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Emailed AAT and they replied the next day- which is odd in itself! :)- but they said that they have put the order in today it should be with me by the end of August!

UKnitty- this is odd? Maybe send them a quick email, it may just be that they aren't printing for old standards any more? I have no idea..!?

B x
Privacy Policy