FNST Results

Options
2»

Comments

• AAT Level 3
    AAT Level 3 Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Tbh Kaplan do not tell you about the learning guide for the IFRSs on the learning guide. I only found that two days before the exam through this forum.

FS is extremely easy calculation wise as is the ratio interpretation but the two other written questions are ridiculously hard and information overload it is not surprising people fail.
  • goldring
    goldring Registered Posts: 45 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I sat on 7th Dec, and the result out on 9th Jan, just over 4 weeks, considering there was Christmas and New Year holiday inbetween, not too bad
  • Ellabobbin
    Ellabobbin Registered Posts: 92 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I sat my level 4 at college last year with DSindle and without a doubt the Financial Performance and Financial Statements CBA are the ones that seem to cause the most problems.

I was lucky and passed each exam first time (well I did put in the hours!) and I was more than surprised when DSindle did not pass the Financial Statements first time round (I had nearly put my mortgage on her passing when she came out of the first exam a not very happy bunny).

Study hard and practice, practice, practice the written questions - we can mostly do the number work because that's what we love....

I used the Kaplan revision kits as these have page after page of written questions and after a while you get the hang of what information you need to include.

Good luck to everyone :-)
  • AAT Level 3
    AAT Level 3 Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I passed FNST for the first time today. Hopefully this will fill people with more confidence but I really struggled on the written IAS and IFRS question and still somehow managed to pass if you can nail the calculations, ratios and explanations you are the majority of the way there.
  • basil
    basil Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I have passed it !!!!!!!!! :lol: i just cannot believe it
  • Sailorgirl
    Sailorgirl Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I passed it too. So glad its out of the way :001_smile:
Privacy Policy