Study material level 3

MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could advise where you can get study material which uses osborne texts?
besides eagle

In particular cash mgt?.

Cheers
Martin

Comments

• SarahJS
    SarahJS Registered Posts: 273 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    You can buy the Osborne books at http://www.osbornebooksshop.co.uk/c/aat_accounting_qcf_ . I've just bought everything for level 3 (apart from spreadsheets) for less than 90 pounds delivered. If you just want the one book, maybe Amazon would be cheaper with less postage.

As for training providers that use Osborne, Premier Training do apart from a couple of books written by themselves.
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Does anyone know if you can buy the class material for individual units from premier training or newcastle/gateshead college?
  • Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    MWAUGH1983 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can buy the class material for individual units from premier training or newcastle/gateshead college?

I know you definitely can't buy the class materials from Newcastle College - I'm studying AAT there part-time. However, most of the work we're given is either from the Osborne Workbooks or past papers. I bought most of my Level 3 Osborne books from ebay but you'll need to make sure they're the most up-to-date ones due to changes in VAT, etc.
Privacy Policy