Practice CBA's for Personal Tax - Useless!!
So is it just me who finds the practice CBA's for personal tax kind of pointless. I did the first one for 2010 which is fine since all the information and questions relate to the tax year 10/11 which I will be assessed on however when i tried the practice cba for 2009 all the information is relating to 09/10 tax year. I understand the practices will be fine to see if I understand where the figures should be coming from but I decided not to do the test one because I didn't want to confuse myself. I mean I've spent ages trying to commit all the little niggly facts and figures etc to memory the last thing I need is to do a practice CBA with different figures confusing me. Is it just me whinging about nothing or do others feel the AAT could of least altered the practice CBA's to use relevant figures students will be getting examed on. Anybody know where there are any further practice assessments / questions as my exam is in a weeks time and as they say practice makes perfection.
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership