Hi all help with AP2..

Options
Haysah
Haysah Registered Posts: 80 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi All,

Just joined so this is my first post so thought I would say hello:thumbup1:. I have just sat AP1 and passed:001_smile: next AP2 is in three weeks time any hints tips for this exam would be a big help right now.:001_smile:.

Comments

• Chimpette22
    Chimpette22 Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Haysah,

Congrats on passing AP1, I'd like to answer your question but unfortunately I'm in the exact same situation. Just passed my AP1 on tuesday and I'm sitting AP2 this coming Tuesday.

I'm working through my workbook and doing any previous mock exam I can find, fingers crossed it all comes good.

Good luck for in 3 weeks time, sure you'll do great :001_smile:
    Fully AAT qualified July 2015
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hi Both

Well your one up on me got my AP1 resit on Monday and AP2 on 27th March. So when you both pass AP2 you can let me know the tips.

Good luck

Jan
  • Haysah
    Options
    Hi both,

Thank you , good luck with your exams both of you, I am sure you will both do great. I had to re sit AP1 passed second time so know how you are feeling there Janwal. I am working through past papers and will keep doing further excercises till this stuff sinks in not feeling ready to do an online trial run just yet fingers crossed I will soon. :)
  • Mollypod88
    Mollypod88 Registered Posts: 155 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I'm sitting AP2 on 6th March. Any tips?
  • Chimpette22
    Options
    Hello,

Janwal - How did you get on...??

Mollypod - I went through all the mock exams I could find, and wrote out the formulas over and over again until it sunk in.

Happy to report I passed AP2 this morning. So onto Costs & Revenues.

Good luck with your AP2 exams, let me know how you get on.
  • janwal
    Options
    Hi

Pleased to report that I resat my AP1 .. and passed. So time to start worrying about AP2.

Jan
  • Chimpette22
    Options
    Congratulations Jan, that's excellent news. :001_smile:
    Good luck with AP2.
  • Haysah
    Options
    congratulatons on your AP1 pass :). I am on an AP2 stress more so over good will writting it in and out of partnerships. :/ wish me luck.
  • janwal
    Options
    Good luck with AP2...we have done sole trader accounts start partnership ones next week........so when your a whizz can teach me!! :lol:
  • Haysah
    Options
    feels like banging head against brick wall at moment, sure it will become more natural with more time spent on it.:001_smile: I hope sooo dam partenrs why can't they just stay in the business simple. :001_smile:
Privacy Policy