Premier Training - AP2-2

Options
turbo_sammie
turbo_sammie Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
Is anyone currently studying level 3 with Premier Training? I'm doing the AP1/AP2 unit and I'm attempting to do the AP2-2 test, but it is so confusing! I phoned my tutor as there's so many areas that I'm struggling with, but I still don't understand! Has anyone else done this test and can give me any hints?

I'm finding all of Premier Training's online exams difficult to understand, not so much the understanding of the processes but just the way they word the questions doesn't make any sense to me. Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• MarkT
    MarkT Registered Posts: 302
    Options
    Is anyone currently studying level 3 with Premier Training? I'm doing the AP1/AP2 unit and I'm attempting to do the AP2-2 test, but it is so confusing! I phoned my tutor as there's so many areas that I'm struggling with, but I still don't understand! Has anyone else done this test and can give me any hints?

I'm finding all of Premier Training's online exams difficult to understand, not so much the understanding of the processes but just the way they word the questions doesn't make any sense to me. Has anyone else had this problem?

This is one of the main reasons I chose to do the college route, because when you're reading a book, you only get one one explanation and little else...

I passed both of these units and have a bookkeeping qualification as well so if you'd like to let us know which areas specifically you need help on, I'll see what I can do to help :001_smile:
  • Chimpette22
    Chimpette22 Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Sammie,

I'm studying with Premier Training, and I would have to agree that I too struggle with the wording in the assessments that they give us.

Level 2 wasn't bad, but I'm finding it hard to understand what they mean in their assignments for level 3. When I have problems I ring up my tutor Jeff and he goes through whatever is troubling me and I have to say once I've spoken to him and he explains it to me about 500 times, I feel better.

Good luck with AP2
    Fully AAT qualified July 2015
  • torresgbr
    torresgbr Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I tried to also study Level 3 with Premier. I found it really hard to understand Acounts Prep. Especially AP2. I found a lack of support.
    I've just signed up to my local college one day a week - much better, easier to understand.

Shame really could have saved myself lots of money :-(
  • Meticulous
    Meticulous Banned User Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I am also studying with Premier and I do know where you are coming from but let me tell you I was very grateful in the end becuase it more than preapred for the exam which I passed with ease. Also I felt I understood the subject more instead of just knowing enough to pass the exam which has helped meat work. Where I studied before I was not preapred at all and the support was lacking.
    Don't foget to ring the tutors, they have always helped me especially Jeff who is nothing but patient and friendly so I didn't feel I was bothering him or that I was stupid!
  • magda
    magda Registered Posts: 31 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hello
    I am also doing Level 3 with Premier. And just in the middle of AP2. The tasks are not always clear. I emailed my tutor and he said they try to do more tricky tasks so that we are well prepared.
Privacy Policy