Mentor wanted in West Scotland

PAMDILL
PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
I got my MAAT last month, I currently hold an ICB Practice licence and am trying to build up my client base, slowly but hopefully it will pick up.

As I have been working in industry for all my working life I have no practice management experience. I hope to eventually apply for the MIP through the AAT once I have traded as an ICB registered practice for a couple of years.

I am registered for management accounts, day to day bookkeeping, payroll, CIS, accounts to TB.

I am looking for an AAT mentor in the Ayrshire, Lanarkshire, Renfrewshire area who can help me out in these early stages with any answers to practice management queries and then help with the continuity of practice part of the MIP licence.

I will admit currently I don't intend to go beyond the same registered work when moving to MIP licence as I have with the ICB. I just don't want to carry on paying 2 sets of annual subs etc.

Pamela Dillon

Comments

• PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    I see I have had a few views but no offers, can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?
  • Moominyak
    Moominyak Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi :)

Maybe there just aren't many reading this forum. Have you tried looking for MIPs in your area through the register (on the AAT website), perhaps you could contact folk directly if they are listed?

HTH
Privacy Policy