Home For AAT student members General AAT student discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Failed PEAF

vivfry84vivfry84 Settling In NicelyRegistered Posts: 38
This stupid exam!!!!! I'm gutted and dont understand HOW i passed all my tests. mock exams, green lights and the exams on the AAT site is costs me so much and I dont know what to do :crying:

Comments

• liveprincessliveprincess Well-Known Registered Posts: 214
    did you get feedback?
  • vivfry84vivfry84 Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 38
    Yes loads which is gutting I got the Gernal priciples of ethical behaviourwrong which I had never seen that question before, I dont know what to do
  • vivfry84vivfry84 Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 38
    General
  • billdoorbilldoor Well-Known Registered Posts: 129
    Sorry you failed, I've heard that this can be quite tricky, especially for the size of it. Don't beat yourself up though, you just need to address any areas you fell down in and do it again.

I haven't sat this module but one of the things I do before every exam is search this forum (top right) to see what other people have had to say and I usually find some good information and / or tips.

On this thread there seems to be some good advice and a couple of links that my help you, but try searching for PEAF and there's quite a few threads so you may find more. Good luck with the resit.

http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?34331-Failed-PEAF-(-Any-more-revision-questions&highlight=ethical