Failed PEAF

vivfry84
vivfry84 Registered Posts: 38 Dedicated contributor 🦉
This stupid exam!!!!! I'm gutted and dont understand HOW i passed all my tests. mock exams, green lights and the exams on the AAT site is costs me so much and I dont know what to do :crying:

Comments

• liveprincess
    liveprincess Registered Posts: 214 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    did you get feedback?
  • vivfry84
    Yes loads which is gutting I got the Gernal priciples of ethical behaviourwrong which I had never seen that question before, I dont know what to do
  • vivfry84
    General
  • billdoor
    billdoor Registered Posts: 129 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Sorry you failed, I've heard that this can be quite tricky, especially for the size of it. Don't beat yourself up though, you just need to address any areas you fell down in and do it again.

I haven't sat this module but one of the things I do before every exam is search this forum (top right) to see what other people have had to say and I usually find some good information and / or tips.

On this thread there seems to be some good advice and a couple of links that my help you, but try searching for PEAF and there's quite a few threads so you may find more. Good luck with the resit.

http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?34331-Failed-PEAF-(-Any-more-revision-questions&highlight=ethical
Privacy Policy