Practice CBT

Sam22Sam22 Feels At HomePosts: 117Registered
Hi,

I use a MAC and I can't seem to do the CBTs on the AAT's website on my MAC as the screen doesn't seem to fit the whole page into the screen which means I don't get the 'Next' button that is meant to be at the bottom of the screen. Does anyone else have this problem or knows how to fix this problem?

Many Thanks

Comments

• panda31panda31 New Member Posts: 6Registered
    Hi, I had a similar problem when doing the CBTs online via the Opera internet browser - but I was using a Windows machine and not MAC. I got round this by selecting the Full Screen option so the "Next" button at the bottom would appear - maybe you can check if you have this option on your internet browser?
  • ClarekayeClarekaye Trusted Regular Posts: 306Registered
    I have windows and I am not hot on how my things work but I have to put my toolbar to the side of the screen to just about see the buttons, can you do that on yours?
  • nightshadenightshade Feels At Home Posts: 33Registered
    It depends on your browser. If you're using mac's safari I believe you need a plug in to make it work. Firefox is the command key, shift and F together.

Windows users it's view and full screen in most browsers - Internet explorer and such. Google's Chrome is my weapon of choice - here it's the option button at the top right, followed by the 'box' button next to zoom.
    If you're still struggling, post up which browser you're using, we'll sort you out... :001_smile:
  • JaffasGirlJaffasGirl Trusted Regular Posts: 387Registered
    What operating system do you have? With the later versions there is a button in the top right corner which makes the browser go full screen. If not you will need to download Firefox (it's free) and use that.
  • tillyjbctillyjbc Feels At Home Posts: 45Registered
    Hi Sam22

Have you sorted it yet? I use Safari on a Mac and have never had any problems with CBTs. Sorry I can't be of more help. But try Safari, if you haven't already.
  • Sam22Sam22 Feels At Home Posts: 117Registered
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your help. I've managed to solve the problem now.

Thanks again :)