Practice CBT

Options
Sam22
Sam22 Registered Posts: 117 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hi,

I use a MAC and I can't seem to do the CBTs on the AAT's website on my MAC as the screen doesn't seem to fit the whole page into the screen which means I don't get the 'Next' button that is meant to be at the bottom of the screen. Does anyone else have this problem or knows how to fix this problem?

Many Thanks

Comments

• panda31
    panda31 Registered Posts: 6 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi, I had a similar problem when doing the CBTs online via the Opera internet browser - but I was using a Windows machine and not MAC. I got round this by selecting the Full Screen option so the "Next" button at the bottom would appear - maybe you can check if you have this option on your internet browser?
  • Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Options
    I have windows and I am not hot on how my things work but I have to put my toolbar to the side of the screen to just about see the buttons, can you do that on yours?
  • nightshade
    nightshade Registered Posts: 33 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    It depends on your browser. If you're using mac's safari I believe you need a plug in to make it work. Firefox is the command key, shift and F together.

Windows users it's view and full screen in most browsers - Internet explorer and such. Google's Chrome is my weapon of choice - here it's the option button at the top right, followed by the 'box' button next to zoom.
    If you're still struggling, post up which browser you're using, we'll sort you out... :001_smile:
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    What operating system do you have? With the later versions there is a button in the top right corner which makes the browser go full screen. If not you will need to download Firefox (it's free) and use that.
  • tillyjbc
    tillyjbc Registered Posts: 46 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Sam22

Have you sorted it yet? I use Safari on a Mac and have never had any problems with CBTs. Sorry I can't be of more help. But try Safari, if you haven't already.
  • Sam22
    Sam22 Registered Posts: 117 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your help. I've managed to solve the problem now.

Thanks again :)
Privacy Policy