Aat website issues

Londonmate777
Londonmate777 Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor ⭐
I think AAT needs to be a bit more proactive keeping us updated on the website upgrade mess-up.

The site hasn't been functioning correctly since the upgrade weekend, and we are still unable to access our results etc (as of wwriting this). I think someone there needs to fully review how this affects students. Just posting minimal details that it is being resolved, really isn't informative. I'd like to know a time-scale and at least a reason why this has happened. Somewhere along the way the website upgrade failed, and as the paying members we should be kept in the loop.

The whole upgrade feels very poorly implemented, from the perspective of a end user.

What do others think?

Comments

• Spamkebab
    Spamkebab Registered Posts: 233 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    AAT? or is the ATT forum down as well?
  • Londonmate777
    Londonmate777 Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor ⭐
    Slip of the fingers AAT!! :)
  • redsunflower25
    redsunflower25 Registered Posts: 38 Epic contributor 🐘
    I think AAT needs to be a bit more proactive keeping us updated on the website upgrade mess-up.

The site hasn't been functioning correctly since the upgrade weekend, and we are still unable to access our results etc (as of wwriting this). I think someone there needs to fully review how this affects students. Just posting minimal details that it is being resolved, really isn't informative. I'd like to know a time-scale and at least a reason why this has happened. Somewhere along the way the website upgrade failed, and as the paying members we should be kept in the loop.

The whole upgrade feels very poorly implemented, from the perspective of a end user.

What do others think?

Ditto... I am stuck in limbo of not being able to finish work exp log... and not being able to receive my full membership, which I think I deserve after the rubbish I've been through getting this blooming qualification... not happy at all with service received from AAT :crying:
  • missm4ry4m
    missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I totally agree. They are being very incompetent! I am also waiting for results and have exams next week. They need to sort this out quickly!!!
  • billdoor
    billdoor Registered Posts: 129 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I don't need the AAT to say WHY there's a problem as it doesn't really matter, they've obviously had problems when they did their 'upgrade'. It would be good if they could put a timescale on when it might be working again though. But really, if they're trying to fix an unexpected problem then they might not be able to do that.

At least we can access practice assessments, which is probably the most important thing, and I've just discovered that this forum is actually working too.

I did sit an exam five weeks ago though so it would be nice to be able to check for the result.
  • missm4ry4m
    missm4ry4m Registered Posts: 177 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    It's worse when you've sat an exam 5 weeks ago and are expecting a result anytime!
  • redsunflower25
    redsunflower25 Registered Posts: 38 Epic contributor 🐘
    I have several gripes about how the exam results are 'given' out...

Even been told I failed one when I had finished to stumble across the correct result on MyAAT a few months later... had to call AAT to be sure... not good at all...
Privacy Policy