Cash managment exam

Options
2»

Comments

• Lindux
    Lindux Registered Posts: 29 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    :thumbup1: thank you....I couldnt find it last night. Anyone else finds the new AAT site a bit confusing or is it just me :001_unsure:
  • lana265
    lana265 Registered Posts: 17 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi everyone.

I passed my cash management exam today :) the exam I thought was pretty similar to the practice ones on the AAT website. There was one question that cropped up that I had never came across before and struggled with but other than that it was fine. Thanks
  • cazalino
    cazalino Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Passed my Cash Management on 5.7.13. Was pleasantly surprised with the paper, not too nasty. Didnt really compare to the practice paper 5
  • AATchick
    AATchick Registered Posts: 89 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I am actually very concerned about this exam - I have this tomorrow. Reading all the comments and looking at the practice papers has actually filled me with dread - it sounds/looks as if this is the hardest exam on the level! :-( (I also found Costs and Revenues extremely difficult, I have yet to resit this in August) and I find some of the questions are a little subjective - e.g. questions like why would a loan be beneficial to a company... besides the obvious of having more money I'm not able to think of another answer!

I'm confident that I WON'T pass this first time which is a shame seeing as I probably won't have an opportunity to resit before I have my baby (I'm 6 months pregnant!) but I will definately go down fighting! x
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    AATchick
    Good luck.
    I hope you would not use a pay day loan company, but I think a financier charging exhorbitant rates might help you to see that the benefits of a loan are not as subjective as they might appear.
    If adding the the word "more" before beneficial helps, then do that in your head.
    A bank loan may be "more" beneficial than an overdraft facility for a growing business needing more funds to pay for working capital expenses such as stock, wages and distribution costs. [Because so long as the repayments are made as required, the loan cannot be withdrawn without notice. This helps the business to keep trading.]
    A bank loan may be "more" beneficial than a pay day loan, as banks can take account of security and track record which can bring down interest rates.

Try and avoid too many fights while you are pregnant, and nail this exam.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • AATchick
    Options
    Hi all, i actually cant believe im wriing this... i passed the exam!!

It had so many questions and i literally had to finish 1 minute before time was up as i run out of time!

Got 2 did not meets but i think mine was very much similar to the practice assessments - whoever disagrees with this must have had a horrid paper (although i said this about costs and revenues which i failed)

Thanks to all for your comments though, as i wouldnt have prepared quite so thoroughly had people had said it was easy xx
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Well done AAT chick
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • AATchick
    Options
    SandyHood wrote: »
    Well done AAT chick