How do I find an AAT apprenticeship in my area (Wales)?

AAT
AAT Administrator, Tutor Posts: 102 🤖 Admin 🤖
edited December 2014 in Apprenticeships
When it comes to finding AAT apprenticeships in Wales, a good place to start is Careers Wales.

Careers Wales lists apprenticeship placements across Wales, and when you register with them you’ll have access to their recruitment service, which enables you to search and apply for thousands of apprenticeship vacancies.

While this is the best place to start, you might also want to get in touch with local AAT training providers too. Many of these training providers will have links with local businesses and employers – so take advantage of their knowledge and connections.

We'd strongly advise you find out when AAT training providers near you are running open days. Open days are a great opportunity to go along and speak to tutors, or even the specific apprenticeship advisors many colleges now have, to find out what AAT apprenticeship opportunities there are near you.

Alternatively, you can cut out the middle man and go straight to employers themselves. Look on job sites like Monster, Reed and TotalJobs and search for entry-level or AAT/accountancy apprenticeship vacancies. Save your searches and set up email alerts so you'll be notified when something suitable arises.

Next steps

Would you like to learn more about AAT?

f94onqhx1g.png

yhr0skqoyt.png

q4i861j5v8.png

nqygpazywl.png
More information/resources
  • Venn Group apprentices explain why they chose the AAT apprenticeship route:
  • AAT career coach: Aimee's top 5 tips for school-leavers interested in accountancy
This discussion has been closed.
Privacy Policy