Ask your question

AAT
AAT Administrator, Tutor Posts: 102 🤖 Admin 🤖
Do you have further questions about how AAT can kick-start your professional career?

Ask your question in a comment and we'll either answer it ourselves, or enlist someone from the AAT community to share their knowledge and experience.

Comments

• keaobaka
    keaobaka Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Cash management

Can someone explain to me in detail chapter 3 7 5 which talks about cash budgets
  • AAT
    AAT Administrator, Tutor Posts: 102 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Hi keaobaka - I'm afraid we can't offer support regarding course content here, but you might want to ask your question in the AAT student forum if your training provider can't help.
  • ValentovaT
    ValentovaT Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Hi,
    I have a question about how to kick-start career abroad with AAT studied in the UK.
    I finished Level 2 and considering taking Level 3 in September. I am from Slovakia and want to move home one day (perhaps in next 1-2 years). How is AAT recognised abroad, does it worth for me studying here and then bring my knowledge in English home?The reason for this is that the English is crucial over there + good qualification might help my future career.
    I consider going home after completing Level 3. Is is necessary to finish at Level 4 in order to find a job?
  • kelove1
    kelove1 Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    Can you help me please? I passed level 3 last year and I now have a bookkeeping job is there anything else I can do like a bookkeeping refresher course? I don't feel like I need to go onto level 4 right now with the position I currently have as I'm not doing Limited company accounts.
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    @kelove1 if you log into your MyAAT account and go to the study support section, you will still have access to e-learning and study materials that should give you a bit of a refresh. Aside from that it may be worth looking through your old text books too if you still have them.
  • Duchess1
    Duchess1 Registered Posts: 85
    edited March 2019
    when you complete AAT level 4, can you apply for AATQB?
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    @Duchess1 you can apply when you finish Level 3 / 4
  • sassybutterfly52
    sassybutterfly52 Registered Posts: 6
    What does AATQB stand for please
  • davealucas
    davealucas Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    @sassybutterfly52 Association of Accounting Technicians Qualified Bookkeeper
Privacy Policy