Home For accounting professionals Tax
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Adjustment to past years tax comps

stevo5678stevo5678 Well-KnownCheltenham Registered Posts: 325
Hi - I have a client who has added back mortgage interest relating to a business only part of his premises. I want to now adjust for this but am unsure of the mechanics?

I can't amend the accounts (well I can but it doesn't seem natural) as the correct figures have been entered here. Do I just show a tax allowable deduction in the tax comp. I guess?

Thanks in advance

Sign In or Register to comment.