FNST Exam (Old Standards) - FAIL!
Argh...! So today I got the news after six weeks (good old AAT marking timescales) that I have failed Financial Statements AQ2010. It was admittedly the hardest exam I have taken yet and only have BTX left to do! Even so, I worked through any revision and study material I could get my hands on before attempting to sit the exam and think ultimately it might have been the written questions that let me down although I have requested the detailed feedback to see what the damage is! Anyone else REALLY struggled with this and had to retake? Any advice on what to do between now and sitting a retake? Apparently some students struggling to fit in completing a level on the old standards can now transfer and complete any remaining units as normal but on the new standards. My understanding was that if you transferred having already completed a fair bit of a level like I have there was likely to be some gaps ie. more exams?
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership