Home For accounting professionals General accounting discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Payroll Software

DawnyDawny Settling In NicelyMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 60
I would be grateful for some views on payroll software.

I only have five payroll clients at the moment, ranging from one to 20 employees. I have looked at Iris payroll for Accountants, and although looks lovely, isn't probably cost effective whilst my payroll client base is so small.

Thank you!

Comments

• Gem7321Gem7321 Experienced Mentor DevonMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 1,438
    Have a look at 12Pay
  • payrollpropayrollpro Trusted Regular Hampshire/SurreyRegistered, Working Together with HMRC Posts: 418
    I'd agree with the Moneysoft option, Payroll Manager 100 is great and I have been doing payrolls up to 60k employees on some very expensive software in my 30+ year history in payroll. I tried all the free versions and found them pretty dire. Doesn't change the fact that we only had to buy it because of this silly RTI thing, if it wasn't for that we would have continued to do the whole thing on excel.
  • babsababsa Well-Known Registered Posts: 118
    Moneysoft Payroll is very good. George and the team listen when you suggest ideas to improve the software. :)
  • ClaydonAccountancyClaydonAccountancy Registered Posts: 2
    Payroo is a great bit of cloud based software. It does everything you need for payroll and also it is free if you have clients with less than 10 employees. over 10 then it only costs £3 per employee per tax year. Highly recommended.
    babsa
  • JawzJawz New Member West MidlandsRegistered Posts: 53
    Another vote for Payroo. Highy recommended.