Payroll Software

Dawny
Dawny Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
I would be grateful for some views on payroll software.

I only have five payroll clients at the moment, ranging from one to 20 employees. I have looked at Iris payroll for Accountants, and although looks lovely, isn't probably cost effective whilst my payroll client base is so small.

Thank you!

Comments

• Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Have a look at 12Pay
  • payrollpro
    payrollpro Registered Posts: 427 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I'd agree with the Moneysoft option, Payroll Manager 100 is great and I have been doing payrolls up to 60k employees on some very expensive software in my 30+ year history in payroll. I tried all the free versions and found them pretty dire. Doesn't change the fact that we only had to buy it because of this silly RTI thing, if it wasn't for that we would have continued to do the whole thing on excel.
  • babsa
    babsa Registered Posts: 118 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Moneysoft Payroll is very good. George and the team listen when you suggest ideas to improve the software. :)
  • ClaydonAccountancy
    ClaydonAccountancy Registered Posts: 2
    Payroo is a great bit of cloud based software. It does everything you need for payroll and also it is free if you have clients with less than 10 employees. over 10 then it only costs £3 per employee per tax year. Highly recommended.
  • Jawz
    Jawz Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    Another vote for Payroo. Highy recommended.
  • vaiban
    vaiban Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    edited September 2022
    Payroll software is an important business software that helps you manage all employee taxes and deductions and accurately calculates pay checks and timings. Choosing top payroll software in India requires more than determining what features you need; it also requires evaluating the cost. The top metrics to consider are automating payroll, tracking expenses, securing payroll data, providing efficient tax management, and generating your payroll statements at the end of the month.
Privacy Policy