Help - real estate sale transaction and tax return

hdesuk Registered Posts: 1
Currently I reside outside UK and recently we have sold our house in UK. I am looking for a help of an accountant who could help in finalizing UK tax return. Contacted several accountants but they do not deal with such issues. I would appreciate to hear from AAT member who has a practice and willing to help me to finalize UK tax issues, I am willing to pay their professional fees.
If you are interested then please send me an email at with a subject line as 'Real estate sale transaction and tax return'.
Thank you
Privacy Policy