*Read before posting: How to post a job*
- This category is for offerings of both paid employment and unpaid work experience.
- For ease of scanning the list of posts, please format discussion titles as follows:
- Location / (FT/PT) Job title (if unpaid, state ‘volunteer’ here) / Who you are (e.g. Recruiter, employer, MIP)
- Aberdeen / (PT) Finance Apprentice / Employer
- Sunderland / (FT) Management Accountant / Recruiter
- In the body of your post, include further relevant info such as the application deadline, a link to the job description and/or contact details.
- To keep the category relevant and consistent, speculative appeals for employment/work experience will be removed.
This discussion has been closed.
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership