Advice on sitting level 2 again.
Hi, I passed my AAT foundation about 5 years ago at college and I would like to continue it again. Would I be better doing level 2 again to recap on everything as it's been quite a while, or should I start at level 3 and spend a month trying to get myself back up to speed with what I learned. I don't work in accounts and haven't done for a long time. Most jobs I see are accounts and admin together and even though I have the admin experience, and I know I could do the required accounts part with not much training as it is stuff I done in the past, I know thee AAT carries a lot of weight when looking at CV's.
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership