Advice on sitting level 2 again.

Options
Screenager
Screenager Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi, I passed my AAT foundation about 5 years ago at college and I would like to continue it again. Would I be better doing level 2 again to recap on everything as it's been quite a while, or should I start at level 3 and spend a month trying to get myself back up to speed with what I learned. I don't work in accounts and haven't done for a long time. Most jobs I see are accounts and admin together and even though I have the admin experience, and I know I could do the required accounts part with not much training as it is stuff I done in the past, I know thee AAT carries a lot of weight when looking at CV's.

Comments

• louise d
    louise d Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Do you still have your books from last time? Although the standatrds have changed a bit the basics of bookkeeping haven't, so would probably be enough to just work through the two basic accounting units by yourself as a recap?
  • ronanronan
    ronanronan Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    thanks for ur information.....
    Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
  • ronanronan
    ronanronan Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    good post .....well done
    Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
Privacy Policy