Accounting regulations which affect the paint industry

Hi,

I apparently need to mention regulations specific to the paint industry in my ISYS Chic Paints Ltd report. So said the marker in their feedback when I had mapped to external regulations that affected *all* companies.

A literal continuous hour on Google has revealed the existence of precisely none of these. The only relevant-looking results were from websites offering me whole reports to plagiarize, which obviously are out of the question. Does anyone know of even one single industry-specific accounting regulation that would affect Chic Paints Ltd? Even one?

Comments

• ChrisJ30
    ChrisJ30 Registered Posts: 93 New contributor 🐸
    I don't know the answer to your question, maybe someone else does. Could you send a company like Delux an email, they might be able to help
    https://www.dulux.co.uk/en/contact-us
  • Lelouch
    Lelouch Registered Posts: 35
    from my understanding, it doesn't just have to be accounting regulations. it could be disposal of solvents
  • richf
    richf Registered Posts: 86 New contributor 🐸
    Hi

Doesn't need to be specific to accounting. But you can find regulations specific to paint.
    Like said, disposal of waste, toxicity etc...
  • wabisabi
    wabisabi Registered Posts: 130 Epic contributor 🐘
    The assessment criteria say:

1.5 Explain the effect on users of changes to accounting systems caused by:
    External regulations
    Organisational policies and procedures

My reading of this is that you would have to demonstrate how the regulations you identify influence the accounting practices.
  • FMM
    FMM Registered Posts: 2
    Hi. I need non accounting regulations related to paint manufacturing industry. Can someone help as I could not find in Google?
  • FMM
    FMM Registered Posts: 2
    Hi. I need non accounting regulations related to paint manufacturing industry. Can someone help as I could not find in Google?
  • douglasstroud
    douglasstroud Registered Posts: 295 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Try looking at COSHH this may help you a little
Privacy Policy