Internal Controls Assesment

rhyanne Registered Posts: 1

I am currently studying level 4 and working on my internal control report this is due in a couple of weeks. I study at home with support via email.
I would like some advice as I have recently had a cycle accident which has caused me to be unable to work on anything for long periods of time, meaning this report is very hard a doctor has given a diagnoses and told be it will last up to a year. My report is due and I know I am its going to not be my best work. Is there anything I can do?

I started the report end of March and had my accident mid-May



  • JoshJ1992
    JoshJ1992 Registered Posts: 75
    Hi Rhyanne,

    Sorry to hear about your cycle accident.

    I would have a word with your training provider if you have not already done so. If your Doctor can give you some evidence you can pass to them, they may be able to submit an application for special consideration to AAT.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034
    Dear Rhyanne
    You have my sympathy.
    This is a good case to allow you to defer. I believe that AAT will allow you to be credited with the fees for this unit and then be allowed to take another when you are able to.
    The email support tutorial firm might be different. But contact them as well.
    When you are well enough to concentrate for a long period you'll be in a position to enter the unit that exists at the time. If your tutorial firm recognise this they may also carry your fees forward so that you do not have to pay again.

    I wish you a full recovery


    [email protected]
Privacy Policy