AQ2010 - Help please!

Options
rachy4444
rachy4444 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone would be able advise on my situation.

I have done all of Level 4 on AQ2010 apart from Financial Performance and Personal Tax which I failed in December 2015. I was made redundant around that time and started a new job so I set aside resitting those two modules. Life got in the way etc.

I have decided this week that I need to bite the bullet and get those two modules done. I have been researching what online learning college to use so I can restudy the modules rather than just doing the exams. I have discovered the new syllabus since trying to log in to my AAT (unfortunately my membership has lapsed in this time).

I don't know what my options are now? I feel numb at the thought of all of my Level 4 modules that I passed now being rendered useless. I had no idea of the deadline of 31st August or I would have reinstated right there and then so I could continue on AQ2013 by December 2017.

I was aware that there would be some coversion necessary for ICAS or ISYS but I don't think I can face/afford to do all of those modules again!

Any advice you can give would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Options
    Hi @rachy4444 - please email us at membershipsupport@aat.org.uk with your membership number and then we'll let you know which modules you need to complete to finish your AAT qualification.
Privacy Policy