AQ2013 Personal Tax

Hi I am studying without training provider and on next Sunday I am sitting PTax. I am bit confused for which Financial Act should I prepare myself? FA2015 or FA2016? can anyone help me? I know that they will provide me with some of data like tax bands etc but I would like to memorize some things..thanks!

Comments

• PeterC
    PeterC Registered, Tutor Posts: 244 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    AAT assessments in 2016 use FA2015. If you need any more practice questions, try http://meadowgatetraining.co.uk/taxation/
  • magdapaczoska
    magdapaczoska Registered Posts: 27
    Thank you for reply and help ☺
  • PeterC
    You're welcome
  • clara
    clara Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    I went to sit my personal tax exam today having revised 2015 but it turned out it was a 2016 paper so couldn't do it so have now go to revise 2016 info before I can do the exam!!
  • PeterC
    AAT update their tax exams on 1st January. You were originally going to take your exam in 2016 but you appear to have delayed this to 2017. All the same, the changes are not huge and the tax data is provided, so it might have been worth having a go at it.
  • PeterC
    Sorry Clara, I got you mixed up with Magda and you probably weren't planning to take the exam in 2016. It still might have been worth having a go.
  • clara
    Yes I now have the updates and scheduled to take end of January. I had to cancel my November exam due to retaking cash man. It didn't enter my head that personal tax would have updated by the time I came to redo. It's all ok, I'm back on track. It's my last exam so eager to get completed.
  • PeterC
    Good luck
  • clara
    Thank you. Have loved doing AAT.
Privacy Policy