AAT L4 Internal control & Accounting Systems MAPPING HELP

Hi Everyone, im just after some help with the above as im really getting down about this now, its my last hurdle before im signed off for MAAT status, sent my project in and tutor has come back with notes i need to amend and i just dont understand what i need to do to get to that - the mapping document is like a foreign language to me and i just want it over with :-( please can anyone help give me an idea on what i need to do to get to that level hes asking:

1.3 GIVE AN OVERVIEW OF THE ORGANISATIONS BUSINESS AND ITS CRITICAL EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH STAKEHOLDERS
- Need to provide the business overview and the critical relationship link with all stakeholders - internal and external.

2.1 IDENTIFY THE EXTERNAL REGULATIONS THAT AFFECT ACCOUNTING PRACTICE
- Need to identify the specific external regulations

2.4 EXPLAIN THE TYPES OF CONTROLS THAT CAN BE PUT IN PLACE TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH STATUTORY OR ORGANISATION REQUIREMENTS
- Expand on the types of controls necessary for compliance

2.5 EXPLAIN HOW INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEMS CAN SUPPORT THE ACCOUNTING FUNCTION
Using examples of internal controls, need to expand on how the system can support the function.

4.1 EVALUATE THE ACCOUNTING SYSTEM AGAINST ETICAL PRINCIPALS
- Need to link the evidence to the ethical principles

4.2 IDENTIFY ACTUAL OR POSSIBLE BREACHES OF PROFESSIONAL ETHICS
-Need to link the evidence to the ethical principles

5.1 EVALUATE THE ACCOUNTING SYSTEM AGAINST SUSTAINABLE PRINCIPLES
- Need to Expand

6.1 MAKE RECCOMENDATIONS FOR CHANGES TO THE ACCOUNTING SYSTEM INCLUDING ETHICAL AND SUSTAINABILITY CONSIDERATIONS WITH A CLEAR RATIONALE AND EXPLANATION OF ASSUMPTIONS MADE
-Should also include ethical and sustainability considerations

Thanks in advance
Privacy Policy