Internal control and accounting report result

Can any one please let me know how long it takes for the internal control and accounting result to come? I submitted my report on 12th january and its 22nd march now still i did not get my result. I contacted my training provider they informed me that its still being reviewed by the verifier. But its more than 2 months now what should I do?

Comments

• wotsitkatie
    wotsitkatie Registered Posts: 3
    Oh no what a nightmare. Was this when you uploaded to AAT Secure Assess?
    I'm in the same position..waiting for it to be marked. I hope it doesn't take 2 months!
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    sana1996 said:

Can any one please let me know how long it takes for the internal control and accounting result to come? I submitted my report on 12th january and its 22nd march now still i did not get my result. I contacted my training provider they informed me that its still being reviewed by the verifier. But its more than 2 months now what should I do?

Please contact customersupport@aat.org.uk for a status update.
  • sana1996
    sana1996 Registered Posts: 6
    @wotsitkatie yess this is since i uploaded my report on AAT secure assess. :/
  • sana1996
    @AAT_Team ok i will try to contact them
  • sana1996
    edited April 2017
    @AAT_Team i contacted customer service for my status update and they informed me that the report is at its final stage of EV sampling. Does this means that i got competent? Because as written in the book the report reaches to the final stage of EV sampling when its marked as competent.
  • sana1996
    This flowchart is given in the bpp book
  • Bertie
    Bertie Registered Posts: 376
    Complain.

AFAIK - the ISYS project is marked by your training provider.

Considering most will be on the AQ2016 now, there is no valid reason, nor excuse why you've been forced to wait so long.

Who is your training provider?
  • sana1996
    @Bertie who should i complain?
    My training provider is Bahrain institute of banking and finance
  • Bertie
    Bertie Registered Posts: 376
    If you are where I think you are, I've not a clue.

Have you emailed AAT?
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    edited April 2017
    @sana1996 if you already have a line of communication with our customer support team any questions you have regarding your case should be directed there. Our team will have access to your history, progress and current status. There's nothing we can do here aside from direct you back to our dedicated support team who are already advising you on the situation.
Privacy Policy