To renew membership or not?
So my dilemma is that I have sat all exams and I am just waiting for my provisional result of PETH to be confirmed. After this I will have completed level 3. I am only doing level 3 as it was to be able to get into a degree course I wanted to do. My membership runs out on 1/4/17. My training provider said that I should have my confirmed result within 4 weeks on the 28th Feb. So that means the 28th of march. My only concern is that my membership will run out before I get my confirmed result. I also called AAT and they weren't paticularly clear about the whole topic and said that if I didn't need to sit exams in May then I don't need to renew it? As I applied to university I need to also send them my results as soon as I finish. Let's say I don't get my result till after my membership runs out and it's a pass (if this is even possible) will I still get the full qualification or will I need to re-do Peth and sdst and the synoptic on the 2016 syllabus? I was just wondering if you actually have to renew your membership if you are just waiting for a result to be confirmed. Thanks and sorry for such a long question.
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership